X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Recruiting List

Let the poaching commence...

https://twitter.com/thereal_wyguy/st...63889343913984
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
      It's going to happen, the poaching...and honestly TE is a position we continue to do well with. We are recruiting and getting a higher caliber of athlete all around. That and our success it is pretty much expected the big fish will see these guys and come in and try to steal them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
        It's going to happen, the poaching...and honestly TE is a position we continue to do well with. We are recruiting and getting a higher caliber of athlete all around. That and our success it is pretty much expected the big fish will see these guys and come in and try to steal them.
        Yep, glad he announced it now so we have plenty of time to find a replacement. Also, we poach from smaller schools than us too so lets not get all worked up over it happening. Just part of how it is

Comment

Originally posted by westernjack View Post
          Yep, glad he announced it now so we have plenty of time to find a replacement. Also, we poach from smaller schools than us too so lets not get all worked up over it happening. Just part of how it is
          Zach Witte, a big TE from Sioux Falls Christian, was recently offered. I thought it was odd to extend another offer to a TE since we already had two commits, but perhaps the coaching staff knew this was coming.

Comment

Originally posted by westernjack View Post
            I enjoy every opportunity to hold a grudge against the goofs lol
            Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by Project-Badass View Post
              Zach Witte, a big TE from Sioux Falls Christian, was recently offered. I thought it was odd to extend another offer to a TE since we already had two commits, but perhaps the coaching staff knew this was coming.
              I thought it odd at first but then I remembered Evan Greenway came as a TE...He's now one of the top LT's in the MVFC and FCS. This staff has a knack for finding the right fit for these kids.

Comment

Big in-state commit for the Jacks. DE Mitch Eichacker from SF Lincoln. Had NDSU offer among others.

Comment

Jacks cleaning up on the in-state talent!

Comment

Jacks still in play for Mason Armstead out of Omaha?

Comment

I've said this on other MVFC fan sites and I gotta say it to you guys here again. DAMN y'all do a great job with this!!!!!

Comment

The Lincoln Journal Star highlighted the huge class of talented pass catchers in Nebraska prep football this year. The top two have made commitments to Notre Dame and the Huskers, but the Jackrabbits are very well represented on this list! Half the committed class is slated to be in Brookings next year. Ty Hahn is still a possibility, but I don't know if we have room with this stable of talent. He appears to be waiting for a scholarship offer from Nebraska.

Division I pass catchers in the state

Already committed

WR Zavier Betts, Bellevue West (Nebraska)

WR Xavier Watts, Omaha Burke (Notre Dame)

TE Will Swanson, Papio South (Kansas State)

WR Nate Sullivan, Bellevue West (South Dakota State)

WR Isaac Appleget, Lincoln Southeast (South Dakota State)

TE Kaedyn Odermann, Millard West (Harvard)

WR Dalys Beanum, Millard West (South Dakota State)

TE Wyatt Seagren, Oakland-Craig (South Dakota State)

Uncommitted

WR Ty Hahn, Johnson-Brock | Six D-1 offers

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
                          The Lincoln Journal Star highlighted the huge class of talented pass catchers in Nebraska prep football this year. The top two have made commitments to Notre Dame and the Huskers, but the Jackrabbits are very well represented on this list! Half the committed class is slated to be in Brookings next year. Ty Hahn is still a possibility, but I don't know if we have room with this stable of talent. He appears to be waiting for a scholarship offer from Nebraska.

Division I pass catchers in the state

Already committed

WR Zavier Betts, Bellevue West (Nebraska)

WR Xavier Watts, Omaha Burke (Notre Dame)

TE Will Swanson, Papio South (Kansas State)

WR Nate Sullivan, Bellevue West (South Dakota State)

WR Isaac Appleget, Lincoln Southeast (South Dakota State)

TE Kaedyn Odermann, Millard West (Harvard)

WR Dalys Beanum, Millard West (South Dakota State)

TE Wyatt Seagren, Oakland-Craig (South Dakota State)

Uncommitted

WR Ty Hahn, Johnson-Brock | Six D-1 offers
                          As I recall, Johnson-Brock is a very small school. To have an athlete with six D1 offers is indeed rare. Ty must be someone special and I hope he lands in a yellow and blue land. Good work by Dan Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                            As I recall, Johnson-Brock is a very small school. To have an athlete with six D1 offers is indeed rare. Ty must be someone special and I hope he lands in a yellow and blue land. Good work by Dan Jackson.
                            Yes, they are a small school. They are in the town over from me. Kind of amazing to see two D-1 kids in the same rural area.

Comment

Offer:

Mason Weber, 6'4" 255 lbs DE/DT out of Shawnee Mission, KS.
                              https://www.hudl.com/profile/7666251/Mason-Weber
                              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                              - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                                Offer:

Mason Weber, 6'4" 255 lbs DE/DT out of Shawnee Mission, KS.
                                https://www.hudl.com/profile/7666251/Mason-Weber
                                He looks like he could be a good one, although the video I saw he was a little lighter.

Comment

Working...
                                X