X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Recruiting List

TE- Russell Corrigan commits to Boise St
    OL- Kyle Kelly to Arkansas St
    Last edited by WestSideRabbit; 06-25-2019, 12:22 PM.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

As much as I hate his method, I have a good feeling about Brandon Lane committing this week. I think if he has a big season we will have to fight off some P5 schools which is always a risk when you go for the top end talent.

I think if he commits, it will cause a few other guys to verbal. Nate Sullivan (WR), Wyatt Seagren (TE), Caleb Robinson (DT), and TK Marshall (RB) are guys that seem to have some connection with Lane. I'd also hope we'd get the QB locked up soon. We offered one last night.

Mark Gronowski- Naperville, IL https://www.hudl.com/video/3/6305623...b1d90d1c63f611
      Throws a nice deep ball, has good touch on the intermediate routes, possess good size, and good enough mobility. His other offers are Valparaiso, Butler, Bemidji State, and Quincy.
      Last edited by WestSideRabbit; 06-25-2019, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Arnheim is tweeting about a WR addition.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
          Arnheim is tweeting about a WR addition.
          New addition: Jace Taylor, WR, 6'5, 190, Lake Havasu City, AZ
          Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS_5...ature=youtu.be
          Tweet: His account is currently set to private so can't share it.
          Offers: NAU

Eck sent a tweet about 6'4 X 3. I'm guessing there is a 3rd receiver. My guess is Sullivan. https://twitter.com/Coach_Eck/status...54533995503616
          Last edited by WestSideRabbit; 06-25-2019, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Looking at the Fargo Forum came across the below:
            The fifth commit for NDSU:

Mount Vernon (S.D.) High School's Jesse Hastings committed to the Bison on June 25. The 6-foot, 230-pound Hastings plays running back and linebacker for Mount Vernon. Hastings rushed for 1,468 yards and 25 touchdowns last season.

In our backyard again.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
              Looking at the Fargo Forum came across the below:
              The fifth commit for NDSU:

Mount Vernon (S.D.) High School's Jesse Hastings committed to the Bison on June 25. The 6-foot, 230-pound Hastings plays running back and linebacker for Mount Vernon. Hastings rushed for 1,468 yards and 25 touchdowns last season.

In our backyard again.
              He will join the Bison as a PWO, Jesse held a Preffered Walk-On offer from us as well. Stinks that he chose them but it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                He will join the Bison as a PWO, Jesse held a Preffered Walk-On offer from us as well. Stinks that he chose them but it is what it is.
                No offense, Nidaros but there are plenty of other battles that I'm more concerned about than a PWO fullback. Stinks to lose him but we are alright with the young fullbacks we have on the roster. Sellers will carry the load this year again but I'm confident Mike Morgan and/or Payton Madison will be just fine for the 2020 season.

Comment

No offense, Nidaros but there are plenty of other battles that I'm more concerned about than a PWO fullback. Stinks to lose him but we are alright with the young fullbacks we have on the roster. Sellers will carry the load this year again but I'm confident Mike Morgan and/or Payton Madison will be just fine for the 2020 season.
                  Agreed, we are sitting pretty good at FB and as far as a bruiser RB like Mikey, we have that in Davis.

Comment

Too be honest I knew nothing about Jesse Hastings, but do now. I was surprised that the Bison seen something in a 9 man kid from SD, and thought we might be passing on another Dallas Clayton Goedert. Sometimes these very small high schools have football geniuses. Thanks to Rev. Carl Larson, a former Daly coach, we enjoyed the career of Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                      Too be honest I knew nothing about Jesse Hastings, but do now. I was surprised that the Bison seen something in a 9 man kid from SD, and thought we might be passing on another Dallas Clayton Goedert. Sometimes these very small high schools have football geniuses. Thanks to Rev. Carl Larson, a former Daly coach, we enjoyed the career of Dallas.
                      FWIW, some of the best players NDSU has had came from small 9 man schools in ND, nothing to do with Dallas as we did just fine the years he was on your roster
                      BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
                        FWIW, some of the best players NDSU has had came from small 9 man schools in ND, nothing to do with Dallas as we did just fine the years he was on your roster
                        Absolutely! I think he’s a nice player but a fullback isn’t going to make or break a class especially because we don’t feature a fullback in a lot of sets. My point is, there is other instate talent I’m more concerned about.

Comment

Absolutely! I think he’s a nice player but a fullback isn’t going to make or break a class especially because we don’t feature a fullback in a lot of sets. My point is, there is other instate talent I’m more concerned about.
                          I agree, i love getting these types of kids as Walk ons maybe he chose NDSU because we might use a FB a bit more than SDSU who knows. Either way good walk on kids are nice to get they actually bust their ass to prove themselves and earn it, not expect it. Look at Joe Heag from NDSU a walk on who is a starter in the NFL...pretty awesome
                          BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

I agree, i love getting these types of kids as Walk ons maybe he chose NDSU because we might use a FB a bit more than SDSU who knows. Either way good walk on kids are nice to get they actually bust their ass to prove themselves and earn it, not expect it. Look at Joe Heag from NDSU a walk on who is a starter in the NFL...pretty awesome
                            100% agree. There’s a lot to be said for heart and his Nike Open score shows he is plenty athletic too.

Comment

100% agree. There’s a lot to be said for heart and his Nike Open score shows he is plenty athletic too.
                              One thing the past couple years in recruiting is NDSU and SDSU have really hurt UNI, they dominated the Gateway with the exact kids our favorite schools are now able to keep, Farley has to be in complete meltdown over that

Mayne im wrong but it sure appears that way

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                              BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

One thing the past couple years in recruiting is NDSU and SDSU have really hurt UNI, they dominated the Gateway with the exact kids our favorite schools are now able to keep, Farley has to be in complete meltdown over that

Mayne im wrong but it sure appears that way

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                                Yes do wonder too about Farley! My heart pumps @iss for him😩 .

Comment

Working...
                                X