X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Recruiting List

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    No offense, Nidaros but there are plenty of other battles that I'm more concerned about than a PWO fullback. Stinks to lose him but we are alright with the young fullbacks we have on the roster. Sellers will carry the load this year again but I'm confident Mike Morgan and/or Payton Madison will be just fine for the 2020 season.
    Thank you for explanation. I get it now. No reason to panic. Not exactly a chad Stark get. That one still hurts.!

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
      FWIW, some of the best players NDSU has had came from small 9 man schools in ND, nothing to do with Dallas as we did just fine the years he was on your roster
      I would tend to believe that is true for SDSU too. Dallas played 9 man at Britton-Hecla. So it has a lot to with Dallas, but I accept Westsid’s explanation. Jack for Life said we offered a PWO, but the bright lights of downtown Fargo were overwhelming in young man’s choice. Seriously the curriculums of schools are nearly identical.
      Last edited by Nidaros; 06-27-2019, 12:54 AM.

Comment

I have no clue why he chose NDSU over SDSU...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
        BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

I have no clue why he chose NDSU over SDSU...

I would not expect you to have a clue, except the bright lights of downtown Fargo

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            I would not expect you to have a clue, except the bright lights of downtown Fargo
            Umm...ok

BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Umm...ok

Mt Vernon is small much like Christine or Davenport. Not much activity going on. I did a google and Mt Vernon population 485 in 2010. Next year, a lower number to be exact. I think this is Chad Greenway's hometown, so if this young man works hard he could become a household name in Fargo and all the Jacks fans will be asking why we did not recruit him. Remember Marlette? I am sure we tried in that case but you guys won out. Plus this kid may have ambitions of being a bright engineer like some of the posters on this board.
              Last edited by Nidaros; 06-27-2019, 06:41 AM.

Comment

hopefully WSR prediction of a bunch of verbals comes to fruition so we can discuss Jackrabbit recruits...this class is already coming together quite well and testament to the staff, current players, facilities and culture.

Comment

New Commit!

Dalys Beanum-CB- 6'0, 170,- Omaha, NE (Millard West)
                  Tweet: https://twitter.com/dalysbeanum7/sta...02327907659780
                  Highlights: https://www.hudl.com/profile/9697413/Dalys-Beanum
                  Other Offers: Kent State (FBS), SEMO, and Austin Peay
                  Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

I wonder if Nate Sullivan is still an option. Would be nice to get another talented and tall receiver!

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                      I wonder if Nate Sullivan is still an option. Would be nice to get another talented and tall receiver!
                      He replied to Beanum's commitment tweet with the word "Family" followed by a heart emoji, so hopefully that is a good sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                        Mt Vernon is small much like Christine or Davenport. Not much activity going on. I did a google and Mt Vernon population 485 in 2010. Next year, a lower number to be exact. I think this is Chad Greenway's hometown, so if this young man works hard he could become a household name in Fargo and all the Jacks fans will be asking why we did not recruit him. Remember Marlette? I am sure we tried in that case but you guys won out. Plus this kid may have ambitions of being a bright engineer like some of the posters on this board.
                        Yes that is Chad Greenway hometown. Mt Vernon has also produced a few jackrabbits as well Mike Steffan was a WR and Jake Steffan was a DE During our 1st years of D1. Mt. Vernon has been a powerhouse in 9 man and also 11 man for quite awhile.
                        Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Don’t lose sleep over Hastings to NDSU... I’ll leave it at that. If you would like to hear more my OPINION message me. I refuse to slander a young man online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome Dalys! Awesome to get him in. Looks to have excellent return skills as well. He breaks on the ball when it’s in the air extremely well.

Cant wait to see who else joins this phenomenal class!

Comment

Jacks get their QB. Mark Gronowski from Illinois.
                              Tweet: https://twitter.com/mgronowski7/stat...025966592?s=21
                              Hudl:https://www.hudl.com/video/3/6305623...b1d90d1c63f611
                              Offers: Valpo and Butler
                              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                                Jacks get their QB. Mark Gronowski from Illinois.
                                Tweet: https://twitter.com/mgronowski7/stat...025966592?s=21
                                Hudl:https://www.hudl.com/video/3/6305623...b1d90d1c63f611
                                Offers: Valpo and Butler
                                Are the Jacks looking for a second QB for this class, or was the second QB offer meant to "encourage" Gronowski to commit now ?

Comment

Working...
                                X