X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Recruiting List

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    Should be 17. We have two unknown/missing; one from Minnesota and a defensive lineman from Nebraska so 19. https://jackrabbitillustrated.blogsp...g-summary.html

QB: Gronowski
    RB: Davis
    WR: Coons, Taylor, Sullivan Jr.
    TE: Seagren
    K/P: Dustman

DE: Baloun, Lane, Keumogne
    LB: Kusler, Kusler
    CB: Hoskins III, Beanum
    S: Reeder
    ATH: McGaughy, Appleget
    No O linemen? Do we have a bunch a freshman or redshirts so they sort of skipped them or just non of the offered linemen verbal?
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Not yet. We brought in 6 in the 2019 class and we have 4 rs freshmen still from last year. I'd expect us to scholly 2-3 and a couple walk-ons.

My Top Target: Grey Zabel

My other targets: Jaden Lee, Kohl Herbolsheimer, Jalen Grant, and Brian Burns
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

I’m sorry for not getting the first page updated. I will get it taken care of tomorrow. Moved my son and daughter in law from northeast California to Nebraska these last five days.

Getting home and seeing this list of recruits is like Christmas in July!!!

Comment

Since Seagren also plays DE, I'm wondering if he may be the other NebraskaJack that was mentioned as part of the chaingang a week ago? If you look at our known offer list, I didn't see any Nebraska DL with an offer besides him.

Comment

Caleb Robinson got one during camp. https://twitter.com/calebrbn74/statu...192177155?s=21

Pretty sure Seagren plans to play TE. We’ll see I guess!

Comment

3rd MinJack is in.

TE Wyatt Schroeder, 6’5, 240, St. Francis, MN
              Tweet: https://twitter.com/thereal_wyguy/st...541692929?s=21
              Highlights: https://www.hudl.com/video/3/6773724...10ad06bc9bb4b9
              Offers: Buffalo, UNI, UND, JSU

Comment

Just need some big lineman and maybe another running back. Amazing collection of talent on paper. Congrats to the coaches. Hopefully we can keep them all committed.

Comment

Grey Zabel commits to the Bison.

Really the first recruiting disappointment of the class, but it happens. Still very excited about the prospects we have landed so far.
                  If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post

Really the first recruiting disappointment of the class, but it happens. Still very excited about the prospects we have landed so far.
                    A Pierre kid, has great size. The Bison and their championship rings will do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post

Absolutely! Still a great class top to bottom. I just hate losing a recruit to them. Also, another top OL target, Brian Burns committed to Harvard last night. I can only find three offensive linemen who have offers: Jalen Lee, Jalen Grant, and Kohl Herbohlsheimer. Does anyone know of more? I know we have extended PWO offers to Bryce Friday and Joel Meglic in recent weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Project-Badass View Post
                        Brandon Lane commits. Held offers from Air Force, Ball State, Bowling Green, Central Michigan, Kent State, Missouri State, NDSU, UNI, USD, Toledo and Wyoming. This class is coming together very nicely!
                        https://twitter.com/Brandonlane_88/s...221603328?s=19

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
                        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                          Appears he's not so committed.....

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                            Appears he's not so committed.....
                            He has liked a lot of SDSU player/coach/commit tweets as of late...I'd say hes committed but we'd all be fools to fault a kid for visiting a P5 school. This is going to be the norm now that we are attracting more and more great talent. The facilities and staff are bringing in phenomenal guys, these guys will also take other visits. Just the way it is, no need to question his loyalty or the loyalty of any other kids that do it.

Comment

Lets be honest, we all knew this kid was going to be getting looked at by P5 schools with the talent he's got. I'll bet hes not the last commit we have that is going to be getting looked at by bigger schools either. Don't fault them one bit if they decide to go either, just hopefully they don't wait til the last minute if they do decide to change their commitment. Just they way it is nowadays

Comment

Originally posted by westernjack View Post
                                Lets be honest, we all knew this kid was going to be getting looked at by P5 schools with the talent he's got. I'll bet hes not the last commit we have that is going to be getting looked at by bigger schools either. Don't fault them one bit if they decide to go either, just hopefully they don't wait til the last minute if they do decide to change their commitment. Just they way it is nowadays
                                And with the way he's been so public about his recruitment, I'm not going to be surprised if he's the type that commits/decommits more than once between now and December signing period.

Comment

Working...
                                X