Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 304

Thread: 2020 Recruiting List

  1. #271
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sioux Falls
    Posts
    4,300

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting List

    Quote Originally Posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    We missed it last week with all the talk of who is dating who... but the Jacks extended a scholarship offer to a really slick running back from Arizona.

    Daveon Hunter https://twitter.com/daveon4l/status/...300822016?s=21
    There was also a 2021 offer out to Reece Burchard from Aberdeen (Paiton’s brother).

  2. #272

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting List

    Quote Originally Posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    There was also a 2021 offer out to Reece Burchard from Aberdeen (Paiton’s brother).
    He also has an offer to play basketball from UND too.

  3. #273
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    4,504

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting List

    Jacks get commitment from Jalen Lee OL/DL from Oak Lawn Il.

  4. #274

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting List

    Quote Originally Posted by JACKGUYII View Post
    Jacks get commitment from Jalen Lee OL/DL from Oak Lawn Il.
    Seems like a fantastic get! Anyone know if he'll be projected for OL or DL?

  5. #275
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    2,335

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting List

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
    Seems like a fantastic get! Anyone know if he'll be projected for OL or DL?
    His Twitter post shows a picture with Coach Eck. Seems he's going to be an OL.

    https://twitter.com/D1BoyJ_Lee/statu...82175481696256

  6. #276
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sioux Falls
    Posts
    4,300

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting List

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
    Seems like a fantastic get! Anyone know if he'll be projected for OL or DL?
    Assuming OL since there hasn't been any OL commits yet. He would be the first.

  7. #277
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Brookings, SD
    Posts
    2,073

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting List

    Grant Taggee verballed to Nebraska as a PWO. He had just a PWO from us.

    I think the coaches are still looking for another OL, a quick twitch running back, a tight end and maybe another defensive tackle.

    Our verbal commits are drawing interest from other schools but so far no P5 offers to worry about. Unfortunately it looks like Nebraska and Wyoming will have plenty of time to recruit in December before the early signing day. Not sure if anyone is paying attention but Randy Keumogne from Tartan is having a huge senior season. He's really starting to figure it out (just his second season of playing football). Brandon Lane is bouncing back after a slow start to his season. The Kusler twins are about as dominant at the linebacker position as you will see in South Dakota.

    Jace Taylor and Mark Gronowski are probably the players I'm most worried about. Similar to when we had Taryn, finding and keeping a good backup quarterback is going to be really hard. Gronowski is really really good. Slosho and I have talked in private messages and neither of us would be shocked if he competed to start as a rFR. That's with J'Bore being a junior. He can throw and run and has good size. I'm worried about Jace because he took down his commitment tweet shortly after he posted it. Arizona State has a habit of stealing our AZ recruits. He has a great combo of size, hands, and speed. Again, I wouldn't be shocked if he jumped but luckily we have two other really good receivers committed.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

  8. #278
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    4,504

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting List

    Saturday would be good day to get some recruits on the fence for 2020 and 2021!

  9. #279
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Brookings, SD
    Posts
    2,073

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting List

    Here are the three running backs that I think are top targets right now. We just need one to go with Isaiah Davis. All three have confirmed with me that they hold offers. Personally, I'd like Donavan Hunt because of his side/speed combo but I don't think you can really go wrong with either. He also could run track collegiately so he needs to make the decision of what sport he wants to play.

    https://www.hudl.com/profile/8393733/Daveon-Hunter

    https://www.hudl.com/profile/9160506/Donavan-Hunt

    https://www.hudl.com/profile/1360460/David-DM3-
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

  10. #280
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Dell Rapids, SD
    Posts
    3,046

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting List

    Quote Originally Posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    Here are the three running backs that I think are top targets right now. We just need one to go with Isaiah Davis. All three have confirmed with me that they hold offers. Personally, I'd like Donavan Hunt because of his side/speed combo but I don't think you can really go wrong with either. He also could run track collegiately so he needs to make the decision of what sport he wants to play.

    https://www.hudl.com/profile/8393733/Daveon-Hunter

    https://www.hudl.com/profile/9160506/Donavan-Hunt

    https://www.hudl.com/profile/1360460/David-DM3-
    Wow, Donavan Hunt's got that easy speed. Similar to Pierre Strong in a lot of ways.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •