X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits vs Mastodons(hairy like elephants) at Gates Center

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
    This.

We don't have to figure out how to play against a zone, we just have to make shots. What we do need to do is focus on playing defense and putting teams away.
    The addition of Jenkins makes me a lot more comfortable facing a zone than I would have been a year ago. They need to remember to attack it by going inside out rather than passing around the perimeter or running the weave.

Comment

GDT: Jackrabbits vs Mastodons(hairy like elephants) at Gates Center

Just make shots..... it’s so simple!

You’re right, of course. There were plenty of open 3’s during the big FW run. The problem was that they were not going in and FW was feasting off the misses with their excellent transition game. At the same time the zone took away the slashing drives that were so effective in the first half. I hope we’re more prepared in case the same happens next Monday.

Comment

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits vs Mastodons(hairy like elephants) at Gates Center

I thought we attacked the zone well. Just missing 3s that were good looks. we passed the ball well through the zone and the high post. It's the usual fort Wayne good half showing their potential but also we didn't cave. After their big run we held on. Just wish we could put these games away easier. Tournament games are going to be more of the same.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
        X