GDT: Jackrabbits vs Mastodons(hairy like elephants) at Gates Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Jackrabbits vs Mastodons(hairy like elephants) at Gates Center

The second game of the almost consecutive half of double header starts at 6pm CST. If you are of the group who wants Ft Wayne to be 3 seed, cheer for a Leatherneck victory over Denver. Coach Otz should have this group ready for another battle. Ft Wayne has some impressive talent that can put it together sometimes. We saw that the second half at Frost that there is no coasting allowed against the Mastodons. A year ago, Daum put 51 on the board in Ft Wayne. As the yote game showed, the Jackrabbit supporting cast is much better this year. I hope to see the Jackrabbits heading into the SLT on a high note again this year. The momentum could be important more than the order of seeds below the Jackrabbits. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits vs Mastodons(hairy like elephants) at Gates Center

Any video stream?
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
      Any video stream?
      http://www.gojacks.com/news/2018/2/2...ort-wayne.aspx

http://www.gomastodons.com/news/2018...day-night.aspx
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Go, Jacks! Build momentum for the tourney.
        This space for lease.

Comment

I absolutely love to see us driving so much on offense. We know that we can light it up from deep, but we are so much more dangerous if the threat of driving the lane is there. Between Key, Jenkins, and King we have some really dynamic finishers at the rim.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
            I absolutely love to see us driving so much on offense. We know that we can light it up from deep, but we are so much more dangerous if the threat of driving the lane is there. Between Key, Jenkins, and King we have some really dynamic finishers at the rim.
            Yep. During USD's big comeback the other night, the Jacks were settling for a lot of threes and not getting to the rim. Some of that is due to USD's defense, but the Jacks are so good when they drive the line and either finish or find the open man.

Jacks up 10, 3:41 left in the half.

Comment

Konchar might go for 50 tonight.

Comment

Jacks up 7 at the break. Jenkins with 11, Daum with 10.

Konchar with 20 points for IPFW, Scott has 6 points but 3 fouls.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  Konchar might go for 50 tonight.
                  Watching live stats and Konchar seems to be doing it by himself. I like this guy.

Comment

Daum is on fire! 4 threes in the first 5 minutes of the half.

Jacks lead by 18, 15:00 left

Comment

Hmm, got a big lead in the 2nd half and struggling against a zone and letting the other team back in the game. I feel like I've seen this before.

Comment

A once 23 point 2nd half lead is down to 3

Comment

We really struggle to keep our defensive intensity up when we get a lead. I know it's difficult, but the big problem is, we can't seem to turn it back on until the other team is within a bucket.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                            Hmm, got a big lead in the 2nd half and struggling against a zone and letting the other team back in the game. I feel like I've seen this before.
                            The defense hasn't exactly been stellar either.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                              A once 23 point 2nd half lead is down to 3
                              Jacks really need to learn to hammer it inside once they build a big lead.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                              X