GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Ft Wayne Mastodons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Ft Wayne Mastodons

so, the game must have been boring for all this midco chat on a game day thread, any one know what the final score was. guess i will have to get gojacks for the tournament games for i feel i may not get much game info on here.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
      so, the game must have been boring for all this midco chat on a game day thread, any one know what the final score was. guess i will have to get gojacks for the tournament games for i feel i may not get much game info on here.
      97-90 SDSU. Per Gojacks.com

Comment

There are literally thousands of ways to get a game score. 77-55 btw.
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          97-90 SDSU. Per Gojacks.com
          I just noticed I was posting in the women's thread. Jack1 is correct. Sorry.

Comment

i kinda like to see the game threads for comments on how the team is playing. i dont always get to listen to them or see them play. so when i go to the thread and see zero comments on the game its kinda like wtf. when the game isnt on espn3 and sidearm is a pain to sign up for i come here

Comment

i kinda like to see the game threads for comments on how the team is playing. i dont always get to listen to them or see them play. so when i go to the thread and see zero comments on the game its kinda like wtf. when the game isnt on espn3 and sidearm is a pain to sign up for i come here
              Agreed....what is even more special is when you see 7 pages of game thread only to find out the last 5 were a couple of people arguing about something stupid.

Comment

I will say that things turned out about how I expected them to.
                You have a top team in the league playing against a bottom team in the league. Maci and Myah scored in double figures but they were the only ones. SDSU played 11 players and 10 of the scored. SDSU had eight players that played about 20 minutes or more during the game. Sydney Tracy is the only player that didn't score. I don't remember if she tok a shot or not. Madi had 9 points on 3 3-pointers. IPFW did put up a little more of a fight than they did in Frost but they are outmanned. They have a couple of young players so they might be good in a couple of years but we will see. Tylee played better but IPFW does not put pressure on you like USD does so I don't know if she got better or not.
                I think this year it is hard to judge much by some of the Summit League games. You have USD and SDSU up top. You have Western Illinois on the next their. Oral Roberts and Denver are the middle group and then you have NDSU, Omaha and IPFW that can only beat each other.

Comment

Same here. Like when you get the score and commentary on the game. Better then just the score other places.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                  X