GDT: USD yippin' pups vs SDSU Jackrabbits @ Frost Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: USD yippin' pups vs SDSU Jackrabbits @ Frost Arena

2 nights in a row the SD Corn Showdown takes a backseat to the action for first place in the Summit conference race. SD Corn Showdown points are as important as the bison vs leathernecks MBB tonight. Coyotes are playing well and the Jackrabbits are playing well. As good as the yote defense might be, the Jackrabbits are likely to score beyond the 67 points they have allowed this season. The senior night and Frost should get the Jackrabbits focused for a shot at sole possession of first place. There ought to be lots of butts in the seats at Frost to cheer on this talented group to a win. Go Jacks!!

Midco/ESPN3 for those far away.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: USD yippin' pups vs SDSU Jackrabbits @ Frost Arena

Great Andy Katz interview with Mike Daum. https://twitter.com/marchmadness/sta...04649540481024

Comment

I just want to see if the team will come out and look like they "want it more". They didn't look very fired up in Vermillion and you know USD always looks like they want it when they play SDSU.

Comment

Will the weather have an affect on our home court advantage tonight? Drive safe everyone.

The game tonight should be interesting. No matter the result let's not overreact one way or the other. The games that really matter start next Saturday. If you would've asked TJ & AJ at the beginning of the season. Would you take losing the season series to USD 2-1, but your only win was in March? Both would answer absolutely. With that being said let's get a win tonight.

The Rabbits opened up as a 3 point favorite and current is 2 1/2. Generally bettors say 4 points for being at home. Right now Vegas and bettors prefer the Ki-o-tees. I prefer the Rabbits.

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
          Will the weather have an affect on our home court advantage tonight? Drive safe everyone.

The game tonight should be interesting. No matter the result let's not overreact one way or the other. The games that really matter start next Saturday. If you would've asked TJ & AJ at the beginning of the season. Would you take losing the season series to USD 2-1, but your only win was in March? Both would answer absolutely. With that being said let's get a win tonight.

The Rabbits opened up as a 3 point favorite and current is 2 1/2. Generally bettors say 4 points for being at home. Right now Vegas and bettors prefer the Ki-o-tees. I prefer the Rabbits.

Go Rabbits!
          Unfortunately its been snowing hard in Ethan since noon. So we are staying in the comfort of our home and watching it on TV

Comment

I hope the yote fans are happy. They got their offensive foul on Mike. Which was a nice acting job, according to the replay

Comment

Hey Mitchell rabbit text me score updates. At the sound of of music at the Pavillion
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Somebody needs to go thump the rest on the head cuz they don't understand the concept of traveling you can't roll around with the ball in your hands without traveling you're moving on the floor not on your pivot foot without dribbling it is a travel that's twice back to back. ALWAYS A TRAVEL!!!! IT'S FUNDAMENTAL BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Jacks offense in a dead spot - need to keep on scoring.

Comment

26-19 at 6:26 to half. Jacks up

Comment

31-19 at 5:14. Yotes TO.

Comment

Mooney just got away with what Daum got called for.

Comment

Jacks offense has been stagnant here without Daum on the floor.

Comment

Daum and DJ with back to back threes to end the half.

Jacks lead by 10 at the break. USD had an 11-1 run without Daum on the floor.

Comment

4138 is the announced attendance. On a pretty iffy weather night if what I hear is correct.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                              X