Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: USD yippin' pups vs SDSU Jackrabbits @ Frost Arena

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
    That was the longest ****ing ending in the history of college BB.

And yes...Craig Smith is a little bitch.

Smack ruling . . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

I'll allow it.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

And lets not forget 20 home wins in a row, to hold on to the nations longest home win streak, again. I like playing in our dump of an arena where we can continue to get these long streaks.

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
        These reviews have been shameful. Ruining the game.
        Ridiculous - took 17 minutes to play the last 9.7 seconds. USD out of timeouts ? No problem - Smith can keep asking for reviews. "check the possession - check the clock - I don't think you got the time right - check it again."

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          Ridiculous - took 17 minutes to play the last 9.7 seconds. USD out of timeouts ? No problem - Smith can keep asking for reviews. "check the possession - check the clock - I don't think you got the time right - check it again."
          That's a problem all throughout D-I college basketball. Talk radio guys here in KC bitch about it all the time too.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

It was apparent this team was solid from November on but I still would not have bet on them locking down an outright title before even stepping on the court for their final game. Well done. Congrats to the seniors for getting it done. An NIT win, two NCAA appearances and now this title. Quite a run.

Get ready to endure two of the types of games we’ve seen the last two nights on finals day in Sioux Falls. It’s going to be crazy. SD has four excellent teams.

After surviving this one I think we’re going to be hearing about that “nation’s longest home winning streak” for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
              SD has four excellent teams.

I take it you are counting men and women. I agree.

Comment

Mike Daum’s rebounding was critical for the victory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Can someone show some love for Jenkins's play down the stretch? The dude gets **** on by announcers and sometimes fans on this board for the "bad" shots he takes, but he clutched the **** up tonight.
                  Originally posted by JackFan96
                  Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                    Can someone show some love for Jenkins's play down the stretch? The dude gets **** on by announcers and sometimes fans on this board for the "bad" shots he takes, but he clutched the **** up tonight.
                    Great point. Jenkins was critical. I like when they play a two man game with Jenkins and Daum. It creates real matchup problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                      I hope the yote fans are happy. They got their offensive foul on Mike. Which was a nice acting job, according to the replay
                      There must have been serious time in practice for yotes for flopping. It is a pitiful plan that one might expect from a team with no talent which the yotes do have some talent. It ranks right in there with wanting the refs to examine film at the end of a game.
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Notice Layne had SDSU facing forward on his framed jersey. I assume they get the choice? Would reflect his team first attitude which he talked about post game with Tyler.

Comment

See, I'm not the only one... Hate that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                            See, I'm not the only one... Hate that guy.
                            Did it go running through the stands high giving fans etc?
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Oh man. Thanks for the laugh.

He's definitely annoying, particularly when his antics are paired with Newitt's "looks like the Jacks might've gotten away with one they called against the 'Yotes earlier" commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                                Oh man. Thanks for the laugh.

He's definitely annoying, particularly when his antics are paired with Newitt's "looks like the Jacks might've gotten away with one they called against the 'Yotes earlier" commentary.
                                Yes Brad KNEWITT voice of the USD Coyotes, a very biased color man for Midco. He should team up with Joe Van Gohr. Smith I can handle and he seems to stick up for his guys. Of course Tom Nieman is very objective in all his calls. Riding the pine during the Thorson days made him that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X