Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits springing into the puppy den in Vermillion

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    I agree. Its very possible that we got called for more fouls because we fouled more than they did. Hows that for common sense
    The more aggressive team almost always gets the calls.

Yotes were the more aggressive team almost all night long.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

I remember when we were a team that just physically took it to teams night in and night out.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

It’s logical to conclude that USD won the game at the at FT line. 22 is greater then 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          It’s logical to conclude that USD won the game at the at FT line. 22 is greater then 10.
          Just a reminder that USD shot 10 of those FT's in the final 38 seconds because SDSU had to foul.

Comment

Originally posted by cityleaguesniper View Post
            Just a reminder that USD shot 10 of those FT's in the final 38 seconds because SDSU had to foul.
            Coyotes were 9-12 in the 4th quarter. They were 13-13 going into the last quarter. SDSU shot 4-5 in the first 3 quarters and 4-5 in the final quarter. Do not foul any of the coyotes expecting a miss. It goes to the notion that the more aggressive team gets more calls.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
              Coyotes were 9-12 in the 4th quarter. They were 13-13 going into the last quarter. SDSU shot 4-5 in the first 3 quarters and 4-5 in the final quarter. Do not foul any of the coyotes expecting a miss. It goes to the notion that the more aggressive team gets more calls.
              I would really like to see our women, and our men while I'm at it, be more aggressive to the basket. I think that is what both teams are really missing this year.
              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                I would really like to see our women, and our men while I'm at it, be more aggressive to the basket. I think that is what both teams are really missing this year.
                This ^. Play pissed off like you are out for blood.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                  This ^. Play pissed off like you are out for blood.
                  I've been watching a little bit now and then of the NSIC tournament games , the WBB game of SFC vs Augustana is a little of what you describe, boy they all play so hard, a fast paced game ,there's so much intensity going on that there's a lot of deflections, going after loose balls, you name it. This is highly entertaining, just watching two teams fight tooth and nail and whoever survives to advance to the next battle. It's Tournament time folks, no holding back now. The mens game I watched was even crazier.

Comment

Working...
                  X