GDT: Jackrabbits springing into the puppy den in Vermillion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits springing into the puppy den in Vermillion

Myah is still out of sync. She’d be a huge difference if she wasn’t hurt the month of January.
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Alexander needs to step it up. Not contributing much on either end.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        They're obviously counting something like tickets sold/given away and not butts in the seats. Look at the empty section behind USD's bench and look at the upper rows in the place.
        Doesn’t the Yotes arena have 6,000 seats? Are you really saying that it is less than 2/3rds full? Looks to me like the corners aren’t full but the side seating and ends are pretty full. Which would add up to about 2/3rds full or 4,000 people.

Comment

Alexander is terrible tonight.

Comment

Alexander should not shoot 3's in USD games, obviously.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Jacks are doing their best to give this away. Terrible flow and shot selection last 6 minutes

Comment

USD has far more desire to play defense. Far, far, far more.
                Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
                  USD has far more desire to play defense. Far, far, far more.
                  wow. what coach p and usd has done is really impressive. no doubt the favorites.

Comment

Jacks played not to lose the last 8 min of the quarter. Tentative, standing around watching Miller drive. USD wanted it more. Oh well.

See them again in 13 days.

Comment

We need better game management the last 2 min of a tight game with us having the lead, we get way too tight in my opinion.

Comment

Gotta give credit to USD, their 4th quarter defense was really impressive. SDSU was completely out of sorts on offense.

Comment

Playing not to lose is playing to lose....just take it to em and force them to stop you

Comment

I'm all for Miller driving when we need a bucket, but she needs to realize when it's just not there. She just puts her head down, hopes that a foul gets called, and forces up a shot when nothing is there. The offense is better when we're moving the ball around. That didn't happen at all in the 4th quarter.

Comment

USD had 4 fouls in the first 90 seconds of the quarter. We did not force them into another the entire quarter. Awful offensive possessions. Passive on both sides of the court. Couldn't protect an 11-point lead in the second half. The better team most certainly won. That was an embarrassing fourth quarter. Period.
                              Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by CondeJack View Post
                                Doesn’t the Yotes arena have 6,000 seats? Are you really saying that it is less than 2/3rds full? Looks to me like the corners aren’t full but the side seating and ends are pretty full. Which would add up to about 2/3rds full or 4,000 people.
                                Yes, your reading comprehension is good: I think the attendance was close to 2/3rds full but not 2/3rds full. My guess: maybe around 3600

Comment

Working...
                                X