This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The referees will be the deciding factor Thur night."

Our friends to the south are already making excuses if they lose. Its going to come down to if Daum gets called for an offensive foul or traveling, according to them. There is more than one idiot down there other than "Coyotefan". Actually he might be the most intelligent.

Re: "The referees will be the deciding factor Thur night."

That's some aggressive message board preemptive coping! It's more like, "The referees will be the deciding factor (unless of course USD wins - then it will because they are clearly the much better team)".

Two weeks from tonight I'm looking forward to a repeat of last years outburst that brought us the classic "God hates USD!" and gave birth to the "Tom Douple wants SDSU to win the SLT" conspiracy theory. Good stuff.

Comment

"The referees will be the deciding factor Thur night."

Lol god I’ve never heard even a whisper of a bitchier fanbase anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

All the Jacks have to do to end the nonsense is win by 10 points. That's doable. The Jacks are the better team.
        This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post

UND is a close 2nd, but USD takes the cake. Those two will get along great together in the conference. Both are the definition of an inferiority complex.

Comment

Guaranteed if we win it will be because of officiating. They always have an excuse down south....

Comment

I hope Douple gets the word to the refs in Vermillion tonight as well. We will need all the help he can bring!
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post
                Guaranteed if we win it will be because of officiating. They always have an excuse down south....
                So are the posters here that keep saying there is no difference between the 1 and 2 seed justifying that it would be ok to lose tonight and tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                  So are the posters here that keep saying there is no difference between the 1 and 2 seed justifying that it would be ok to lose tonight and tomorrow?
                  Is that a thing people are saying? I missed that. On the women's side I don't think it matters as much, although obviously I would rather we win tonight and tomorrow regardless. On the men's side, it depends where IPFW ends up, as I think they're the biggest threat to either the 1 or 2 seed.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                    The win will give the winner some swagger/confidence and also some momentum similar to the Jackrabbits 5 seed start a year ago in the SLT. No one could miss the steam of the Jackrabbits finishing the conference play.
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I looked on the Yote message board. Looks to me like only 1 poster mentioned the refs being a factor in the game. I think you are being a little too dramatic as usual Thumper.

Comment

Originally posted by CondeJack View Post
                        I looked on the Yote message board. Looks to me like only 1 poster mentioned the refs being a factor in the game. I think you are being a little too dramatic as usual Thumper.
                        I’ve read your whopping ten posts and 1/3 of them are sticking up for USeD and a couple are also ripping on the Jacks. I don’t really give a rip what you think.

Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

I’ve read your whopping ten posts and 1/3 of them are sticking up for USeD and a couple are also ripping on the Jacks. I don’t really give a rip what you think.

And...we're done here. Thread closed with prejudice.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                          X