GDT: Leathernecks @ Jackrabbits in Frost Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Leathernecks @ Jackrabbits in Frost Arena

November 22, 2017 is the only day the Leathernecks have won a road game this season. They sport a 11-13(2-9) record for the 2017-18 season. The Leathernecks have some nice parts which include the center, Gilbeck, with 2.7 blocks, 11.6 ppg @ 67%, & 7.6 rebounds. He is joined by the Leatherneck candidate for freshman of the year, Webster, who shoots 45% for 16.8 ppg, 3.8 assists, & 3.8 rebounds. There is also a senior, Ancrum, who averages similar numbers as the freshman point guard. The Leathernecks shoot the fewest free throws and they have the fewest offensive rebounds in the league. That still does not translate into the same type of defense that Molinari had when he was coach there. The Leathernecks are 0-10 at Frost Arena. Today's senior game should not change that trend. This should be a good warmup game to go 1-0 and head into the final home game against the Yotes on Thursday. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT:Senior Day Leathernecks @ Jackrabbits in Frost Arena

A warm winter day is perfect for a road trip to Pheasant Fest then Frost Arena. I’m looking forward to seeing the Jacks light up the scoreboard in this one. Two more wins at Frost gets a regular season title.

Comment

Senior Day??

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
        Senior Day??
        Military Appreciation Day. I am definitely thinking ahead too far to Thursday game.

I cannot fix this without a hand from the mods.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
          Military Appreciation Day. I am definitely thinking ahead too far to Thursday game.

Tbh, I'm worried our guys will be looking ahead too. Hopefully the week off allowed them to make sure to focus on this game first. I don't think we'll lose either way, but I would like to see us coast and tune up for the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
            Tbh, I'm worried our guys will be looking ahead too. Hopefully the week off allowed them to make sure to focus on this game first. I don't think we'll lose either way, but I would like to see us coast and tune up for the tournament.
            Part of me wants to see them coast, but then there is another part of me that would like to see them challenged so that they don't get complacent.

If they win by 2 or 20 all I am really concerned about is getting everyone to Sioux Falls 100% healthy
            -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Return of the gojacks.com subscription bug. I have purchased both a recurring account AND a 24-hour one on the odd chance it might actually work. Nothing. You know who doesn't care that it doesn't work? Sidearmsports. And SDSU.

1. How does that terrible company stay in business; and
              2. Why doesn't SDSU care that they have contracted with a lousy provider?
              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Update: Works on zero of the three Windows 10 computers in our house, and not on any browser on those. Works perfectly on my wife's Macbook. So... who knows what's going on there. I do know that the last time this happened, Sidearm acknowledged it was their problem.
                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                  Update: Works on zero of the three Windows 10 computers in our house, and not on any browser on those. Works perfectly on my wife's Macbook. So... who knows what's going on there. I do know that the last time this happened, Sidearm acknowledged it was their problem.
                  I had to use a Firefox browser instead of Chrome, but I also have a yearly account and had to purchase a 24 hr pass just to get access today. I think the worst part of it all is how terrible the quality of the stream is, and it looks especially terrible when I have NDSU's game on ESPN3 right next to it.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post

I can (and did) correct the thread title which appears on the main forum page but the change does not appear on posts added before the title was edited. The change should apply to all posts made after the change.

Comment

I had a better experience with Sidearm. Renewed my monthly subscription and got an email receipt, and still could not get in. Contacted customer support and they solved the problem.

Comment

Did you try clearing the browser cache on the Windows devices? If not, here's how.

Comment

We have a Howell sighting with 2:50 left! Brown in as well.

Comment

What's the score?
                            One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Final SDSU 82 WIU 62
                              Jacks had just 4 turnovers...Jacks led the whole way

Comment

Working...
                              X