Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wright State on ESPNU @ 8 pm Tonight

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    He was Loudon Vollbrecht at the time. Has since changed his name.
    That helps

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NebraskaJack View Post
      Having Daum and Love down low would have definitely made us much more of inside out team. With those guys down low it would have limited the rest to jump shooters. I don't feel we would have seen nearly the same Jenkins with Love on the team.
      The game of what-ifs is fun..... Personally I was a Nagy fan, I thought he deserved a promotion and a pay raise, and I'm glad SDSU got a good coach to come on in. If he was to leave for a promotion I'd be happy for him.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksFTW View Post
        Love is a physical presence underneath and is fun to watch. I feel bad for the summit contenders if he would be a Jackrabbit right now to supplement Daum.
        I don't think Love would fit TJ's philosophy though. He wants guys who can do everything, and Love can't shoot the three or shoot free throws.

As dominant as he is for Nagy, I'm not sure he'd do as well in our system. Similar to the reason Howell isn't playing at all this year.

Comment

Wright State was clobbered by Tennessee a blow out. 75 to 45 or something to that affect. I think we got a better draw with Ohio State.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
            I don't think Love would fit TJ's philosophy though. He wants guys who can do everything, and Love can't shoot the three or shoot free throws.

As dominant as he is for Nagy, I'm not sure he'd do as well in our system. Similar to the reason Howell isn't playing at all this year.
            I think most of us here have came to the conclusion that Howell has been hampered by injury, and because of that wasn't up to the task physically. I'm not sure he'll be playing BB next year. (Well At least I did.)

Comment

Working...
            X