Wright State on ESPNU @ 8 pm Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wright State on ESPNU @ 8 pm Tonight

If you're at home bored tonight - like me - Coach Nagy and the Raiders are on ESPNU vs. Northern Kentucky. Game time set for 8 pm.

Go Rabbits!

Re: Wright State on ESPNU @ 8 pm Tonight

Nice to see Clint Sargent on the bench also!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
      Nice to see Clint Sargent on the bench also!
      Watching the game it looked like he had a very active role on the bench. The staff showed some versatility from their days at SDSU. Everything went through the big guy. Very much different from their days at SDSU.

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
        Watching the game it looked like he had a very active role on the bench. The staff showed some versatility from their days at SDSU. Everything went through the big guy. Very much different from their days at SDSU.

Go Rabbits!
        That was Nagys style in D-2. that's what he wanted to do, he liked going through the post. Just never had the post players who could do it at D-1 at SDSU. He had to adjust his style and game plan. But Defense was always his focus.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Coach Nagy's team will be taking on the 8th seed Cleveland State team for the Horizon title tmrw night. Loudon had a double-double by halftime and Gentry had a decent game too. Would have been interesting to see Daum & Loudon on the floor together. Caught some of their semifinal game against Milwaukee tonight after listening to the Jacks.

Comment

Originally posted by trueblue View Post
            Coach Nagy's team will be taking on the 8th seed Cleveland State team for the Horizon title tmrw night. Loudon had a double-double by halftime and Gentry had a decent game too. Would have been interesting to see Daum & Loudon on the floor together. Caught some of their semifinal game against Milwaukee tonight after listening to the Jacks.
            I'm much happier seeing Daum and Jenkins.
            -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Loudon Love is a dude. I can’t imagine having him and Daum down low together.
              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                I'm much happier seeing Daum and Jenkins.
                1000% Agree!

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                  1000% Agree!
                  Having another solid post presence like Love would have made this team even more difficult to match up with.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                    Having another solid post presence like Love would have made this team even more difficult to match up with.
                    Having Daum and Love down low would have definitely made us much more of inside out team. With those guys down low it would have limited the rest to jump shooters. I don't feel we would have seen nearly the same Jenkins with Love on the team.

Comment

I'm happy with the team and coach we have!

Comment

was Love ever to play at SDSU? I just cannot remember that.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                          Backed out of his verbal when Nagy left.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                            He was Loudon Vollbrecht at the time. Has since changed his name.
                            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Love is a physical presence underneath and is fun to watch. I feel bad for the summit contenders if he would be a Jackrabbit right now to supplement Daum.

Comment

Working...
                              X