OPENING DAY 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OPENING DAY 2018

Watching Jacks vs UNC baseball on WAC network on PlutoTv on Roku. Production very bad. Have to watch through netting with stationary camera. 2-2 top of 11th. Went to Live Stats to get better description of action. Live Stats, which is usually behind the action, is ahead of the broadcast.

Comment

Originally posted by RochJack69 View Post
      Watching Jacks vs UNC baseball on WAC network on PlutoTv on Roku. Production very bad. Have to watch through netting with stationary camera. 2-2 top of 11th. Went to Live Stats to get better description of action. Live Stats, which is usually behind the action, is ahead of the broadcast.
      3-2 UNC

Comment

Jacks play a double header at ORU at 2 today. Lost the opener 14-9. game took 3:36, a real change of pace from basketball!

Go Jacks!!
        Last edited by Roy; 03-17-2018, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Series win last weekend at Western. OK they only played one game. Maybe it's a start?

Go Rabbits!

Comment

The Rabbits are going to play this weekend vs. Ft. Wayne. They only have to go to Joplin, MO to do it. Spring could spring anytime now. Let's turn the season this weekend boys!

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Hopefully a season changing series last weekend. The Rabbits swept Ft. Wayne winning the final game on a walk off grand slam. Now the weather needs to change. My guess is Coach Bishop is looking for ANOTHER change of venue for this weekend. Is this Mother Nature or Old Man Winter? I vote Mother Nature. By this point a man would get sick of this an move on.

Go Rabbits!
              Last edited by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit; 04-10-2018, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
                Hopefully a season changing series last weekend. The Rabbits swept Ft. Wayne winning the final game on a walk off grand slam. Now the weather needs to change. My guess is Coach Bishop is looking for ANOTHER change of venue for this weekend. Is this Mother Nature or Old Man Winter. I vote Mother Nature? By this point a man would get sick of this an move on.

Go Rabbits!
                I must admit I don't follow baseball that close but enjoy your posts keeping me caught up. Thanx!

Comment

We swept NDSU in a double header on Thursday. Seems the team has gotten on quite the streak since the ORU series! Always fun to beat the cows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Working...
                  X