WBB UConn holds off Louisville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBB UConn holds off Louisville

After a horrendous first quarter being out scored 24-6 ,and 18-16 the second quarter, Louisville out scores UConn in the second half by 9 ,but the poor first half start was just too much to overcome , although it did expose UConn of being some what mortal it seems, if a team can keep the TO's down, but they have such explosive athletes, who can dominate a game, both on offense and defense if you play the least bit sloppy with the basketball.I would characterize them as being more proactive rather than reactive on defense at the start of their games, ....they look to intimidate their opponent and get them rattled or onnerved.They usually succeed at doing just that and tonight was no different.

Re: WBB UConn holds off Louisville

I quit watching at 44-22 early in 3rd quarter.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Re: WBB UConn holds off Louisville

Louisville didn't play as good as they can either, but compared to how UConn dismantles just about everyone they play, I guess losing by 11 pts won't hurt them too much considering.

Comment

Working...
      X