X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Wrap up and Pre SLT

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
    A quote from today's big Argus article about Daum:

He has the option to potentially grad transfer to a big-time program, and while there are certainly many that would be interested (his mother said a handful of Big 10 schools called after former coach Scott Nagy left for Wright State two years ago), Mike's parents don't expect that to happen.
    “We’ve talked about it a little bit,” Michele said. “Mike is very loyal. If Coach Otz says he’s not in the top 30 (draft prospects), I can’t see him leaving Brookings. He’s very committed to the people here and the community. I just don’t see that being an option.”

https://www.argusleader.com/story/sp...nce/376027002/
    What a great article. Thanks Zimmer.

Comment

Just a question for the more "stat-inclined"... how many 3's is Reed away from taking the career lead? I know he's close.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
        Just a question for the more "stat-inclined"... how many 3's is Reed away from taking the career lead? I know he's close.
        Nevermind, I went to the SDSU site, and looked it up. Clint Sargent is career leader with 252. Telly had 192 through 3 seasons, and has 55 this year, for 247. So, he's 5 back.

Daum had 108 in his first two season, and 76 so far this year... so he's at 184.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
          Nevermind, I went to the SDSU site, and looked it up. Clint Sargent is career leader with 252. Telly had 192 through 3 seasons, and has 55 this year, for 247. So, he's 5 back.

Daum had 108 in his first two season, and 76 so far this year... so he's at 184.
          wow, that's a close one too. a good tourney and he might have that record for a year assuming daum comes back.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
          X