The Wrap up and Pre SLT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Wrap up and Pre SLT

I took the conference regular season off this year, but March Madness is upon us and I felt the need to scratch an itch for the Summit League conference tournament starting this coming weekend. Some of you have played this pick'em game before. If you have not, nothing too difficult about it. It costs you absolutely nothing to play except a bit of your time to register and fill out the pick form. $100, $50, and $25 e-gift certificate rewards go to the top 3 finishers and you get to choose your own reward restaurant, watering hole, retail establishment or even a favorite charity. Click the link below to register and get started.

http://www.leathernecknation.net/for...summit-pick-em

Comment

Zimmer has his vote for teams out now.
      https://www.argusleader.com/story/bl...lot/369056002/
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

ELMHURST, Ill. – The 2017-18 Summit League men's and women's basketball awards will be unveiled live Wednesday, Feb. 28 at 5:30 p.m. exclusively through Midco Sports Network.

Anyone can watch the 30-minute awards show online, via a desktop or mobile device, by selecting the following links and entering the access codes:
        Device Type Desktop Mobile
        Username midcoguest@midco.net
        Password Guest9245
        Additionally, Midco cable subscribers with access to MidcoSN can watch live on their televisions.

Full recaps of the men's and women's basketball honors will be available following completion of the awards show.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

For those who attend the pre-game pep rallies, it appears the location has been changed from the hotel to the Convention Center. www.statealum.com/2018rallies

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
            For those who attend the pre-game pep rallies, it appears the location has been changed from the hotel to the Convention Center. www.statealum.com/2018rallies
            Less distance to walk!

Comment

It's a little slow right now, so I'll take this opportunity to ask a dumb question, I apologize ,but I forgot ,or never paid attention to what the orange T-shirts the WBB team have been wearing are all about. It must be for a good cause, but orange? Orange is way too close to red, and they really bug me especially when we are playing USD. I hope we can retire them before the SLT starts, call me superstitious if you like, but we were wearing them both games we played them and lost I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                It's a little slow right now, so I'll take this opportunity to ask a dumb question, I apologize ,but I forgot ,or never paid attention to what the orange T-shirts the WBB team have been wearing are all about. It must be for a good cause, but orange? Orange is way too close to red, and they really bug me especially when we are playing USD. I hope we can retire them before the SLT starts, call me superstitious if you like, but we were wearing them both games we played them and lost I believe.
                They are part of the Feed SD promotion, at least that is what someone more knowledgeable said on this board. I too had wondered what this is all about. The only dumb question are those not asked.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                  Less distance to walk!
                  Or stumble...😉
                  "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                    Or stumble...
                    Could not of said it better myself especially since we have two a days!

Comment

Goosebumps.

"Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                        Goosebumps.

I just stumbled onto that video on Facebook. Awesome. They've really stepped it up in the video production department.

Eleven SDSU SLT titles in nine years. That's a lot of court storming. Let's do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                          Goosebumps.

Haven't seen a Michelson fist pump for awhile !

Comment

I was sitting in the student section on the side of that Wolters 3 against NDSU. One of the loudest moments I've ever heard in an arena.

Also, I bet I've watched that Orris shot 500 times, and it never, ever gets old.
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                              I was sitting in the student section on the side of that Wolters 3 against NDSU. One of the loudest moments I've ever heard in an arena.

Also, I bet I've watched that Orris shot 500 times, and it never, ever gets old.
                              I love Telly's reaction to the Orris shot.

Comment

Listening to an interview with Zimmer on KWSN. He believes its highly likely Mike Daum will be back at SDSU for his senior season.

Comment

Working...
                                X