Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Wrap up and Pre SLT

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
    I'd love to see USD face NDSU and then FW on the men's side. A shooting team like Denver is scary too, but FW can also beat you from more than just at the 3pt line. My guess is that we'll lose the game Saturday, whether we rest players or not. There's bound to be a letdown after locking up the title and it's a tough place to play anyway. Hopefully Omaha takes care of NDSU and sends them to USD in the opening round of the SLT.
    I can see us lose at FW because they are a tough team but I would be surprised if we rested players. The next game is a full week away and I see this team wanting a win and momentum going in to the tournament more so than rest. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
      I can see us lose at FW because they are a tough team but I would be surprised if we rested players. The next game is a full week away and I see this team wanting a win and momentum going in to the tournament more so than rest. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.
      I agree with this. We only have 2 games in a stretch of 9 days here. And only 4 games in what will be the last 3 weeks come opening day of SL tourney. That's a good recipe for being rested and healthy (knock on wood no one gets hurt in practice)!

Comment

Help me remember where Wolters and Daum have had huge scoring nights. Is Ft Wayne the location? It may be too early to call this game lost.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
          Help me remember where Wolters and Daum have had huge scoring nights. Is Ft Wayne the location? It may be too early to call this game lost.
          It may be easier to remember where they have Not had good nights! Go Jacks!!

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
            They both have had 50+ point games there.

Comment

MBB NDSU 84 - UNO 62 Final

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                MBB NDSU 84 - UNO 62 Final
                With that result ...

1. SDSU
                2. USD
                3. Denver/FW
                4. Denver/FW
                5. NDSU (wins tiebreaker over ORU via NDSU's win over USD)
                6. ORU
                7. Omaha
                8. WIU

Comment

WBB SLT
                  1 seed USD vs 8 seed Ft Wayne
                  4 seed ORU vs 5 seed Denver

2 seed SDSU vs 7 seed NDSU
                  3 seed WIU vs 6 seed Omaha
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

2019 tournament tickets go on sale on Saturday.
                    http://www.sfsportsauthority.org/new...turday-march-3

Comment

[QUOTE=UWMandSDSU;328035]2019 tournament tickets go on sale on Saturday.
                      http://www.sfsportsauthority.org/new...turday-march-3[/QUOTE

I wonder how many lower level tickets are left with people having already bought for 2018,2019.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                        2019 tournament tickets go on sale on Saturday.
                        http://www.sfsportsauthority.org/new...turday-march-3
                        Interesting. Well I know what I’ll be doing at exactly 9:00 Saturday....

EDIT: Maybe not, it looks like I was able to lock up my same tickets for both 2018 and 2019 a year ago. Cancel the panic session......

Comment

May still grab a couple of seats to keep as many as possible out of the hands of those from the south.

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                          Interesting. Well I know what I’ll be doing at exactly 9:00 Saturday....

EDIT: Maybe not, it looks like I was able to lock up my same tickets for both 2018 and 2019 a year ago. Cancel the panic session......

Comment

Well they should reallocate the mens session since SDSU is the 1 seed we as SDSU fans should get all prime seating and all the other schools should have to move to the rafters.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                              Well they should reallocate the mens session since SDSU is the 1 seed we as SDSU fans should get all prime seating and all the other schools should have to move to the rafters.
                              I see what you did there....and I like it. A lot.
                              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                                I see what you did there....and I like it. A lot.
                                :0 I am just kidding of course, since SDSU fans have most of the prime seats anyway. I don't get what USD fans complained about, we have gotten at least 4 tickets every year since the tournament moved to SF and I can guarantee we never got prime seating no matter how close we were in the line or if we waited. We actually sit in the upper section now since its open for all tournament passes and really enjoy it up there with the kids. More room less crowded, the SDSU and USD fans who get tickets only show up for their 1 game and never stay for both games during the session so its a little more laid back feel.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X