Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Battle for the Border Bell 2/16, 7pm

Default Battle for the Border Bell 2/16, 7pm

Good lord if it is at all possible for you to get to Frost on Friday night get there. NDSU comes to town to battle for the Border Bell...a true rival as the only other "Dakota" institution with Division 1 wrestling...some fabulous matchups...it's the Bison...plus, a way to recognize some pretty fantastic seniors that have been a huge part of resurrecting this program from where it was. #getjacked, #11thman, #fillfrost

Default Re: Battle for the Border Bell 2/16, 7pm

Jacked Up Monday and Highlights, 2/12/2018: https://youtu.be/5ZM6oZtyCxk

Quote Originally Posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    Good lord if it is at all possible for you to get to Frost on Friday night get there. NDSU comes to town to battle for the Border Bell...a true rival as the only other "Dakota" institution with Division 1 wrestling...some fabulous matchups...it's the Bison...plus, a way to recognize some pretty fantastic seniors that have been a huge part of resurrecting this program from where it was. #getjacked, #11thman, #fillfrost
    Thanks for that post. I just called in and purchased a couple of tickets. It would be great to have a huge crowd for the final dual of the season against a good opponent which, in the not-too-distant past, had our number in wrestling.

http://jackrabbitillustrated.blogspo...cognition.html

link to the latest, recap and a little preview for Friday...Fans and students alike this team deserves to have a packed Frost to send these seniors out with a bang!

Last edited by AmberValley; 02-14-2018 at 09:45 AM.

as if there was any need for more incentive...they are giving away t-shirts to the first 500 fans on Friday night for this border bell battle. There is always a great promo going on with this team, #getjacked!

Looking for 2 reserved tickets for tonightís dual if anyone has any floating around.

A new 10:00 interview with Bono on KWSN

http://kwsn.com/podcasts/sports-talk...estling-coach/

A question for those of you really familiar with Flowrestling: Do I have any option for seeing a replay of tonightís dual shortly after it ends? Iím going to be tied up during the event because my girls have a preschool dance (yes, thatís an actual thing!). Itís always fun to see the Jacks beat the Bison and the Bono hype machine definitely has me wanting to tune in.

Quote Originally Posted by Southeast View Post
    A new 10:00 interview with Bono on KWSN

http://kwsn.com/podcasts/sports-talk...estling-coach/

A question for those of you really familiar with Flowrestling: Do I have any option for seeing a replay of tonight’s dual shortly after it ends? I’m going to be tied up during the event because my girls have a preschool dance (yes, that’s an actual thing!). It’s always fun to see the Jacks beat the Bison and the Bono hype machine definitely has me wanting to tune in.
    You should be able to watch individual matches shortly after the dual is completed