Battle for the Border Bell 2/16, 7pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle for the Border Bell 2/16, 7pm

Good lord if it is at all possible for you to get to Frost on Friday night get there. NDSU comes to town to battle for the Border Bell...a true rival as the only other "Dakota" institution with Division 1 wrestling...some fabulous matchups...it's the Bison...plus, a way to recognize some pretty fantastic seniors that have been a huge part of resurrecting this program from where it was. #getjacked, #11thman, #fillfrost

Re: Battle for the Border Bell 2/16, 7pm

Jacked Up Monday and Highlights, 2/12/2018: https://youtu.be/5ZM6oZtyCxk

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
      Good lord if it is at all possible for you to get to Frost on Friday night get there. NDSU comes to town to battle for the Border Bell...a true rival as the only other "Dakota" institution with Division 1 wrestling...some fabulous matchups...it's the Bison...plus, a way to recognize some pretty fantastic seniors that have been a huge part of resurrecting this program from where it was. #getjacked, #11thman, #fillfrost
      Thanks for that post. I just called in and purchased a couple of tickets. It would be great to have a huge crowd for the final dual of the season against a good opponent which, in the not-too-distant past, had our number in wrestling.

Comment

No Respect

https://youtu.be/-ht5dpO6hZI

Comment

http://jackrabbitillustrated.blogspo...cognition.html

link to the latest, recap and a little preview for Friday...Fans and students alike this team deserves to have a packed Frost to send these seniors out with a bang!

Comment

Newscast:
            http://www.ksfy.com/content/sports/C...473998273.html

Get Jacked Weekly Podcast:
            https://www.podcastgarden.com/login/...ckedWeekly.mp3

Last edited by AmberValley; 02-14-2018, 08:45 AM.

Comment

as if there was any need for more incentive...they are giving away t-shirts to the first 500 fans on Friday night for this border bell battle. There is always a great promo going on with this team, #getjacked!

Comment

Looking for 2 reserved tickets for tonight’s dual if anyone has any floating around.

Comment

A new 10:00 interview with Bono on KWSN

http://kwsn.com/podcasts/sports-talk...estling-coach/

A question for those of you really familiar with Flowrestling: Do I have any option for seeing a replay of tonight’s dual shortly after it ends? I’m going to be tied up during the event because my girls have a preschool dance (yes, that’s an actual thing!). It’s always fun to see the Jacks beat the Bison and the Bono hype machine definitely has me wanting to tune in.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                    A new 10:00 interview with Bono on KWSN

http://kwsn.com/podcasts/sports-talk...estling-coach/

A question for those of you really familiar with Flowrestling: Do I have any option for seeing a replay of tonight’s dual shortly after it ends? I’m going to be tied up during the event because my girls have a preschool dance (yes, that’s an actual thing!). It’s always fun to see the Jacks beat the Bison and the Bono hype machine definitely has me wanting to tune in.
                    You should be able to watch individual matches shortly after the dual is completed

Comment

Has anyone heard anything about ndsu bringing down fan buses again? I'm sure they'd like to try and have more fans than us at an away dual (we all know how that worked out for them last year.)
                      Rollin' in my 5.0
                      With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                      Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                        Has anyone heard anything about ndsu bringing down fan buses again? I'm sure they'd like to try and have more fans than us at an away dual (we all know how that worked out for them last year.)
                        Yes a bus.

Comment

I hope Frost is filled with rabid rabbit fans and students in that case...the Bison averaged around 716 over their 5 home duals. OK St drew 1,511, almost half of their total attendance. I still have no stats on the Oregon St attendance but over the other 5 home duals we've had we're averaging 2,118. great numbers. Hopefully we can hit the 3K plus tonight. Get out their fans and #getjacked, be the #11thman and #fillfrost for the #borderbell battle!

There is speculation on Bisonville that Sykora may wrestle up to 141, I guess it will depend on where the dual starts and how it is scoring. Personally I hope it starts at 165 and ends with the premier matchup of the night in Zilverberg/Ream.

*thanks to coach Caldwell I found out the attendance for the dual against the Beavers was at 1,112...our lowest attended dual of the season. With those numbers total attendance for the 6 duals so far is at 11,702 and an average of 1,950 per dual. It'd be nice to break the 14,000 mark for total dual attendance which is realistic...15k would be a stretch but awesome if we did. Let’s finish it out strong! #getjacked!
                          Last edited by Jackedforlife; 02-16-2018, 02:19 PM. Reason: updated attendance numbers

Comment

Jacks won 22-12, with the Jacks winning 6 matches to Bison 4. Gross dominated with a tech fall. Kocer won by major decision. Rotert, Mueller, Brown, and Pohlmeyer all won.

I don’t recall the Bison scoring any near fall points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                              Jacks won 22-12, with the Jacks winning 6 matches to Bison 4. Gross dominated with a tech fall. Kocer won by major decision. Rotert, Mueller, Brown, and Pohlmeyer all won.

I don’t recall the Bison scoring any near fall points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Kocer tech fall as well.
                              "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Working...
                              X