GDT: Jackrabbits vs Golden Eagles @ Mabee Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits vs Golden Eagles @ Mabee Center

Nice body check on ORU there. Hope King looks alright. Looked like a flagrant foul to me. Didn't even go after the ball.

Comment

Welp. Glad my "feelers" were wrong on this one.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Announcers said it'll take an act of God to beat SDSU in the tournament....USD must not have played well down there? Or have they yet?

Obviously, it should come down to the two SD teams.
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
          Announcers said it'll take an act of God to beat SDSU in the tournament....USD must not have played well down there? Or have they yet?

USD plays down there this Wed night. But that's some funny stuff from the announcers.

Comment

I think the Yotes are there next week.

Comment

Looks like the ORU gremlins will stay under seats as Jackrabbits should cruise now.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Final: SDSU 85, ORU 75.

Jacks (22-6, 10-1) clinch a top 2 seed at the Summit League Tournament

Jacks host WIU 2/17, host USD 2/22, @ FW 2/24

Comment

Garbage time scoring by ORU aside, this was one of the best games of the season. Great ball movement and solid defense ( outside of the aforementioned 5:00 of garbage time). A total team effort.

Comment

Jacks didn't exactly close out strong. Hopefully ORU plays a full game against USD like they played the last 5 minutes.

Comment

We are looking good. One road game left.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                        I really like the way we're attacking the zone early. Whoever called needing more of Thiesen and Daum playing at the same time was spot on. Nice high low threat going on right now. They need to avoid foul trouble now.
                        I did but didn't get to watch much getting kids baths and to bed. The bits I saw we attacked well. Oru seemed a little slow closing out.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Excellent road win. The Jacks need to close games stronger. That was about their only weakness tonight. Daum's shot weren't falling early on, but he got his points. I'm sure glad that King's wrist injury wasn't serious. The Jacks need him. I'd like to see Howell get in a game one of these nights, too.
                          This space for lease.

Comment

Who would have guessed? Only 2568 at the game in Tulsa at Mabee Center. It is without question why they are in the top side of attendance in conference every year!
                            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                              Who would have guessed? Only 2568 at the game in Tulsa at Mabee Center. It is without question why they are in the top side of attendance in conference every year!
                              They counted arms and legs and forgot to divide by 4.

Comment

I have a bad feeling about this one. Tough long road trip, historically don't play great in front of ORU''s 8000 (that looks like 1500).

I hope I'm wrong.
                                You were wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Working...
                                X