Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits vs Golden Eagles @ Mabee Center

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
    Excellent road win. The Jacks need to close games stronger. That was about their only weakness tonight. Daum's shot weren't falling early on, but he got his points. I'm sure glad that King's wrist injury wasn't serious. The Jacks need him. I'd like to see Howell get in a game one of these nights, too.
    King will likely have his hand in a bucket of ice for a good part of the bus ride home. It looked like it might have been causing a bit of a problem when he shot those last two free throws. Good thing for him that we don't play again for a week.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
      You were wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I pointed out here:

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
      Welp. Glad my "feelers" were wrong on this one.
      I missed a good portion of the middle of the game, but liked a majority of what I saw.

King played great D.

Key had a few head scratchers.

Daum seemed to not shoot well down low again. Missed a few in there he usually makes.

Just looking at stats, I didn't realize flatten went 6-6.

LOOOVE that we can make FT'S.

Overall pretty impressive game.
      Last edited by RowdyRabbit; 02-10-2018, 11:50 PM.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Key played very well, overall. So did most of his team mates. Daum was getting open and shooting OK. His shots just fell off the rim in the wrong direction. He was about an eighth of an inch off on a few early shots.
        This space for lease.

Comment

Defensive intensity was good in the first half. I missed the second one due to a family obligation. Good win.
          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

GDT: Jackrabbits vs Golden Eagles @ Mabee Center

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
            Defensive intensity was good in the first half. I missed the second one due to a family obligation. Good win.
            Defense and effort was not so good in the last 10 minutes. They were in cruise control by that time.

LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
              Defense and effort was not so good in the last 10 minutes. They were in cruise control by that time.

Definitely. TJ mentioned it in his post game about loss of focus that last 1/4 of the game.

Comment

Working...
              X