Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits vs Golden Eagles @ Mabee Center

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    Is there a way to start a petition to ensure that Key doesn't shoot another 3 again this season?
    He forgot his strengths again. That miss should sober him up.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

What a half. Up 18 at the break.

This team is damn good. Now just need to half a good 2nd half. Played some great D in the first half.

Comment

Wow. Definitely no sign of a letdown tonight. Telly on the bench with foul issues - no problem. King and Key (in particular) have worked their tails off. Excellent ball movement leading to lots of good shots.

Comment

Not any shooter's luck for Daum tonight. He's had a few go half-way down and come back out.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
            He forgot his strengths again. That miss should sober him up.
            Hopefully. He can be a really good player as long as he's making good decisions (not turning the ball over and not shooting threes). I really like the way he's been driving and kicking and mixing in a couple scoop shots. Looks like their best way to fight the zone is to have our guards drive through the zone and either look to score or kick. Makes sense, we've got 3 guys that can do just that.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
              What a half. Up 18 at the break.

This team is damn good. Now just need to half a good 2nd half. Played some great D in the first half.
              This is my first game I’ve been able to sit and watch, and wow is this team fun to watch play. It’s almost breathtaking how fast they can play, really exciting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                Is there a way to start a petition to ensure that Key doesn't shoot another 3 again this season?
                That shot was awful. Looked like me jacking up threes at open gym.

Comment

Some whining from the audio guys. Re: Daum getting a pass on fouls!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                    Some whining from the audio guys. Re: Daum getting a pass on fouls!
                    I thought they’ve been great. I’ve been surprised about the quality of the announcers to an extent. They weren’t complaining about no calls on Daum, they were saying that ORU needs to take the ball at him and force him into some fouls. At least if you’re watching the game on EPSN3 like I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Double double now for Daum
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

No doubt, they couldn't be more complimentary

Comment

White killed the Jacks in Brookings, but he's been held in check tonight.

Comment

I also like the audio guys. The color guy in particular has been excellent. The only thing I've noticed is that they've made reference twice now to the ORU game in Brookings going to OT. Was I drunk that game, or did that not actually happen?
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Keep attacking the basket, we should be in the bonus early.

Comment

Bad stretch for Key there.

Comment

Working...
                                X