Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MVFC Recruiting

Default Re: MVFC Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by ringthebells View Post
    We should offer Jayden. If only because it would guarantee that is Mom would be at the games. Good lord she is hot.
    Ahhhhhh yes, that is in the Little League draft guidelines I believe. First few rounds you draft the best players available, last few, draft players based off of their mom's looks.

Quote Originally Posted by ringthebells View Post
    We should offer Jayden. If only because it would guarantee that is Mom would be at the games. Good lord she is hot.
    LOL! Did I read his twitter account correctly: he was offered by Augie and announced he accepted on Sept 5; then he was offered by Dakota Wesleyan and announced he accepted on October 11. Now he received an offer from NDSU but hasn't announced he's accepted that one. He's going to be a busy guy.

Quote Originally Posted by JackJD View Post
    LOL! Did I read his twitter account correctly: he was offered by Augie and announced he accepted on Sept 5; then he was offered by Dakota Wesleyan and announced he accepted on October 11. Now he received an offer from NDSU but hasn't announced he's accepted that one. He's going to be a busy guy.
    Reread his Twitter he retweeted others that verballed to DWU & Augie. Johanssen has a bunch of NSIC school offers. I would venture the NDSU offer is a PWO.

Quote Originally Posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Reread his Twitter he retweeted others that verballed to DWU & Augie. Johanssen has a bunch of NSIC school offers. I would venture the NDSU offer is a PWO.
    Yeah, you're right. I reread the tweets (retweets)...slowly . Scanning through a twitter account is confusing!

Quote Originally Posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Yeah NDSU's offer is a PWO. They lost their previous PWO QB to a Minnesota PWO offer. Musical chairs continues.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
    Ahhhhhh yes, that is in the Little League draft guidelines I believe. First few rounds you draft the best players available, last few, draft players based off of their mom's looks.
    Giggity

Not sure where else to ask the question --- recruiting thread seemed to be about right.

Lincoln Gibbs, Class of 2017 out of Langford Area, had verbally commited to NDSU and then changed his mind and signed at USD. Now its on TWitter that he's transferring from USD. Anyone know where he's going and why?

Asking for a friend named Nielsen.

Quote Originally Posted by JackJD View Post
    Not sure where else to ask the question --- recruiting thread seemed to be about right.

Lincoln Gibbs, Class of 2017 out of Langford Area, had verbally commited to NDSU and then changed his mind and signed at USD. Now its on TWitter that he's transferring from USD. Anyone know where he's going and why?

Asking for a friend named Nielsen.
    I suspect you both wear white shirts and ties daily, but beyond that not much in common. What position did he play?

Quote Originally Posted by Nidaros View Post
    I suspect you both wear white shirts and ties daily, but beyond that not much in common. What position did he play?
    I see he was a running back and it is interesting that NDSU was once interested

Quote Originally Posted by Nidaros View Post
    I see he was a running back and it is interesting that NDSU was once interested
    Believe it was PWO. Not sure if he is on scholarship at USD.