Summit at the Falls - 2018 Fanfest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit at the Falls - 2018 Fanfest?

Has anyone heard or seen whether or not there will be a fan fest this year again on Saturday/Sunday in one of the auxiliary rooms? Was hoping to bring the kids to shoot some hoops this year.

I'm looking around the internets and can't find anything about it this year.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Re: Summit at the Falls - 2018 Fanfest?

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    Has anyone heard or seen whether or not there will be a fan fest this year again on Saturday/Sunday in one of the auxiliary rooms? Was hoping to bring the kids to shoot some hoops this year.

I'm looking around the internets and can't find anything about it this year.
    Yes, the fan fest will take place on Saturday, March 3 and Sunday, March 4 at the Sioux Falls Arena. The times will be from 10 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Bryan
    bmiller@siouxfalls.com
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Awesome, thank you.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Here is what they had for last years activities ,if it's any help. I don't necessarily know if they'll still have the same list of activities for this year ,as far as I know, that information hasn't been released yet.

Disclaimer, I guess I should pay more attention to detail, I went back one more time to verify it was for last year, to my surprise it 's the schedule for this year's 2018 Tournament,Mar 3-4.
        Last edited by jackdaniel; 02-08-2018, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Last year the South Dakota Golf Association hosted the Great Plains Golf Expo the same weekend as the SL Tourney. Looks like that will happen again this year:

www.greatplainsgolfexpo.com

This will be in the convention center area.

Comment

I was hoping more schools could get on board over the weekend to have alumni gathering spots in the convention center it would be nice to have that space for fans to social and get a drink maybe between sessions instead of cramming over at the hotel. The fan fest was a nice addition and hope to spend some good time there with the kids between sessions for sure. we enjoyed it last year.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
            X