Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goedert and Wieneke invited to NFL combine

Originally posted by RochJack69 View Post
    Not the first SDSU tight end with the Eagles. Way back to Pete Retzlaff.
    Well he’s definitely not going to a bottom dweller and should have a chance to be a part of big things right away. I assume Philly will be on national tv plenty next year too, which will be great on my end. Congrats to Dallas!

Comment

Re: Goedert and Wieneke invited to NFL combine

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
      Wohooo!! ......go'n to defending NFL champs Philly,picked 49TH....him AND Carson Wentz will be teammates.Congrats Dallas.The MVFC pipeline to Phiiy. Link
      Wentz to Goedart. Who would have ever seen that coming. Pretty badass though! Always liked Dallas, except when he played vs us!

Comment

Didn't see it live but watched the replay. David Akers was great. A little irony he he trolling cowboy fans then reads Dallas goederts name. Maybe it's just me but I found that very entertaining.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Congratulations Dallas and good luck and let hope you connect often with Carson Wentz in more ways besides on the field.

Comment

The 2017 49th overall pick, OL Ryan Anderson signed a 4 year, $5,324,723 contract with the Washington Redskins, including a $2,012,526 signing bonus, $2,719,559 guaranteed

Comment

Jake in the 7th round?

Comment

Shame Jake didn't get drafted. Certainly an imperfect science. Might be better he didn't get drafted in later rounds as now he can choose best situation for him in undrafted free agency. Can also negotiate better contract quickly if he outlays initial agreement.

Comment

Looks like he is going to sign with the Vikings. He is going to get his chance to fulfill his NFL dream. Congrats and good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodakbull View Post
                    Looks like he is going to sign with the Vikings. He is going to get his chance to fulfill his NFL dream. Congrats and good luck.
                    Good for Jake (and all the area Vikings fans)!

Comment

• Re: Goedert and Wieneke invited to NFL combine

Originally posted by Sodakbull View Post
                      Disappointing that Jake did not go in the draft, but as you have stated, he still has a chance to fulfill his NFL dream. That I am sure he will do.

Comment

Even though I'm a Packers fan, I am extremely happy for Wieneke! Great player, even better person.

Comment

Wouldn't that be something if ZZ wound up in Philly.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                            Congratulations Dallas and good luck and let hope you connect often with Carson Wentz in more ways besides on the field.
                            Can't say Wentz lacks a sense of humor ("lesser Dakota"). Oh well, it gives me another reason to scowl and flip off the Sanford Orthopedics ad he's in during commercial breaks in Twins games .

Wentz Tweet.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                              Can't say Wentz lacks a sense of humor ("lesser Dakota"). Oh well, it gives me another reason to scowl and flip off the Sanford Orthopedics ad he's in during commercial breaks in Twins games .

[ATTACH=CONFIG]961[/ATTACH]
                              Gotta chuckle one that one! BTW, isn't your finger too tired from watching the Twins play to salute the commercials too!

Comment

I don't think the draft strays too far from a players projected draft position, Dallas was projected to go at 51st pick, he went at the 49th pick. I just think Jake was jus a hair bit out of the circle of 7th rd picks. He was close, and now he gets another chance, I'm glad he's getting the chance, worked for Bryan Witzmann and his Chiefs. Anyone have info on other Jacks, Jacob Ohnesorge, Kellen Soulek? Hope someone gives them a tryout.

Comment

Working...
                                X