Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colorado State

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    If it puts more bucks in the budget, I am for it. Aramark nine dollar beer should do that for SDSU.
    There is more money to be had than just sales. I would think that it would open up other avenues of corporate sponsors. I know that there have been a few Bud Light ads during the games, but allowing sales could be a nice chunk of change to be the exclusive supplier to SDSU events.
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
      There is more money to be had than just sales. I would think that it would open up other avenues of corporate sponsors. I know that there have been a few Bud Light ads during the games, but allowing sales could be a nice chunk of change to be the exclusive supplier to SDSU events.
      What does Bud Light have to do with beer? Oops, not a snack thread. I will sit quietly for a while.
      Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
        What does Bud Light have to do with beer? Oops, not a snack thread. I will sit quietly for a while.
        I couldn't agree more. I would love to see Dogfish Head be the exclusive supplier to SDSU, but I am pretty sure his bankroll is a bit smaller.
        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Working...
        X