Colorado State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Colorado State

I think Smith realizes his window of opportunity to get out of Vermillion is closing and he better cash in now.

Comment

Smith is leaving USD in a good spot, they'll have some quality options to chose from.

He was smart to wait a year, Utah State has some potential.

Comment

Herbster has had some quality hires in the past, I’m sure he will do fine this time as well. Ryan Miller and Austin Hansen will certainly be mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
          I think Smith realizes his window of opportunity to get out of Vermillion is closing and he better cash in now.
          How long will it be before the USD fans starts blaming SDSU for their coach leaving?

Comment

Originally posted by Sodakbull View Post
            How long will it be before the USD fans starts blaming SDSU for their coach leaving?
            One fan (one could guess who that was) already has. More so blaming it on the Summit League Tournament and SDSU’s monopoly at the tournament.
            Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 03-24-2018, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodakbull View Post
              And the Argus Leader, KWSN, KDLT, basically "the media". Many were already ranting about the media covering Smith interviewing at CSU. They are a strange bunch over there. Glad my family who are USD fans are normal. They wear too much red, but I can live with that.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                Does Mooney follow him?
                I initially wondered that too, but Mooney enrolled at Air Force Academy in 2014, right?

If so, his five-year calendar "clock" started that year, so he wouldn't be able to sit out another year, would he?

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                  I initially wondered that too, but Mooney enrolled at Air Force Academy in 2014, right?

If so, his five-year calendar "clock" started that year, so he wouldn't be able to sit out another year, would he?
                  Grad transfer...
                  "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

So he'd essentially need to graduate this year then?

Seems unlikely unless he received credit for a majority of the coursework at Academy, doesn't it?

Comment

• Re: Colorado State

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                      Grad transfer...
                      Can you grad transfer if you have previously transferred ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                        Can you grad transfer if you have previously transferred ?
                        Orris...
                        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

you can only grad transfer if you have graduated and are accepted into a grad program at the school you wish to transfer to.

Now my understanding is (could be wrong) is that it is un-blockable if the grad program you have been accepted to is not offered at your current school. If they offer it the transferring school can block, but I'm not 100% on that

Comment

USA Today - 1/24/2019. COLORADO - Fort Collins: Colorado State University fans can now purchase and consume beer and wine at basketball games at Moby Arena.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                              USA Today - 1/24/2019. COLORADO - Fort Collins: Colorado State University fans can now purchase and consume beer and wine at basketball games at Moby Arena.

Good... hopefully it keeps spreading.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                                If it puts more bucks in the budget, I am for it. Aramark nine dollar beer should do that for SDSU.

Comment

Working...
                                X