No announcement yet.

GDT: Jackrabbits traveling to Omaha.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits traveling to Omaha.

Man, where has this Ellie Thompson been all year? Three straight games of good play from her has resulted in 3 straight big wins. With her playing like this there really isn’t a team in the league that can beat us. Against USD we shot way too many perimeter shots. I like the direction this team is heading. Time to enjoy the ride!

Comment

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post
      Man, where has this Ellie Thompson been all year? Three straight games of good play from her has resulted in 3 straight big wins. With her playing like this there really isn’t a team in the league that can beat us. Against USD we shot way too many perimeter shots. I like the direction this team is heading. Time to enjoy the ride!
      The past 3 games total 73 assists. Of course, not all the passes are going to Ellie. There are many more planned to go to the post. Macy had about 3 assists to Ellie in the first quarter in Omaha. Also notice that Macy Miller has 15 & Sydney Tracy has 15 of those 73. Alexander and Larson also have double digit assists in those games. The inside game has been an emphasis as the interior passing and motion looks very good at times as Ellie has 7 assists in those games which often finds a cutter in the lane rather than always a kick out for the 3. The team is showing improvement for the end of the season.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

oh and the final score for those wondering 103 us-54 them.

Comment

Tracy played well, she's another long armed defender to shut down passing lanes, she drives and finishes at the hoop really well, she doesn't necessarily create her own drives, but if they give her the opportunity she'll get to the hoop and usually score. The whole team is coming together and starting to really click, the passing is really good (Rylie Cascio Jensen and her no looks) and gets us a lot of assists. Agree Bultsma had a good game, fun watching her shoot over the shorter players with impunity. Larson provides so much for the team ,Lexi,Palmer ,the whole team,Irwin scored 10 consecutive points in the 4th Qtr. Did I miss anyone, not intentionally if so, of course Maddie and Macy always play great. Sellend to re-join the team pretty soon too. The team playing this way is a lot of fun to watch.
          Last edited by jackdaniel; 02-04-2018, 07:28 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by 73alum View Post
            The Mavs have the ugliest, dirty, sweaty looking bottom half of their shorts that I have ever seen. I hope it is just my screen but I doubt it.
            Glad my wife and I weren't the only ones who noticed that.

Comment

Working...
            X