GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits herding the female bison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits herding the female bison

Jackrabbit women have their first look at Scheel Center. The bison are 1-6 in the Summit and 8-13 overall. They have had some competitive games at home where they are 6-3 overall including 3 wins over lower division teams. This game is scheduled for ESPN3/Midco. Count another week for Selland to heal.
    Jacks should handle these bison women. Go Jacks!!

Article about Irwin written by Chynna Stevens
    http://gojacks.com/news/2018/2/1/wom...ate-lines.aspx
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits herding the female bison

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    Jackrabbit women have their first look at Scheel Center. The bison are 1-6 in the Summit and 8-13 overall. They have had some competitive games at home where they are 6-3 overall including 3 wins over lower division teams. This game is scheduled for ESPN3/Midco. Count another week for Selland to heal.
    Jacks should handle these bison women. Go Jacks!!

Article about Irwin written by Chynna Stevens
    http://gojacks.com/news/2018/2/1/wom...ate-lines.aspx
    I edited the thread title . . . the original one made me . . . uneasy . . .
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Jacks won the game 83-66, although the final score makes it appear closer than it actually was. Alexander and Thompson with nice games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

One of the best efforts I've seen all year. The Jacks always start to play harder the second half of the season every year. This season is no exception. The Bison play hard, there's simply no quit in them, but we played aggressive offense and defense, and controlled the game throughout. The entire roster played very hard, from top to bottom. Great team effort tonight.

Comment

Jacks keep their focus and take care of business against one of the league's doormats. Good work, Jacks!
          This space for lease.

Comment

It’s good to see Ellie start to bring it on the offensive end. We will need her to beat USD as they don’t have an answer for a good post game.

Comment

Some other good numbers include Tracy turning 4 assists, 2 steals, and 2 rebounds. Lexi and Ellie found 8 rebounds each. Tagyn Larson added 10 points(4-4 FT), 5 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 block, and 1 steal. Palmer turned in 7 points and 5 rebounds. Cascio-Jensen had 3 rebounds and 3 assists in her line. It was a night that Miller and Guebert could coast in the background.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Though their teams have not been very good in a long time, we have had some tough games in Fargo the last five or six years. It's a good sign that this one was never tight. Hopefully that USD loss has lit a real fire under the team that will carry on to the rematch. They needed it.

Comment

Working...
                X