Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: ndsu bison vs SDSU Jackrabbits @ Frost Arena

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    King also had a couple possessions where he just went straight to the hole when the defense was set and didn't get anything out of it. Ugly. But overall, you have to like how we played.
    One of them was at the end of the half when the Jacks wanted to get a 2 for 1. That's never made sense to me since you usually end up putting up a bad shot to try and get an extra one.

Comment

Oh, good. The ESPN3 ACC coaches feature. I'm sure they'll follow it with the awesome Coach K thing. I think I have only seen these about 20 times.

Does what's his name have a tripping problem? Coach K: Does he have a tripping problem or just a problem with people noticing he has a tripping problem.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Daum is trying to do too much! This is not like the Nate Wolters type team where he had to do everything. Pretty hard for other players to get in a rhythm when it's like this. We need to get others involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
          Daum is trying to do too much! This is not like the Nate Wolters type team where he had to do everything. Pretty hard for other players to get in a rhythm when it's like this. We need to get others involved.
          True, but there were a lot of point-blank, six foot shots that Daum missed. If he hits half of those we're up 15.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
            True, but there were a lot of point-blank, six foot shots that Daum missed. If he hits half of those we're up 15.
            When there is someone with size to match his, Daum seems to struggle with those short runners
            -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

DJ going to the basket! I like!
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

DJ carving these dudes up. Like the aggressiveness.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                  DJ carving these dudes up. Like the aggressiveness.
                  He has so many tools. I have a feeling we are in for a very entertaining 3+ years of DJJ

Comment

Tevin King really has been the difference in this game, imo. He has sparked several scoring runs off his steals and is holding down Miller with his defense like a champ.
                    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                      Tevin King really has been the difference in this game, imo. He has sparked several scoring runs off his steals and is holding down Miller with his defense like a champ.
                      I agree. Key has done well against Miller as well. I think the two different styles of defender has really caused him problems

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                        I agree. Key has done well against Miller as well. I think the two different styles of defender has really caused him problems
                        Key is really a pesky on ball defender, so if the Bison are trying to set up Miller to create off-the-dribble, Key actually might be better at guarding than King in that situation. If it's off the ball, though, it's Tevin whose the better option, and probably significantly.
                        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

The team appears a little flat right now. Perhaps 3 games in 6 days is wearing on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Worst NDSU team in D-1 era? Discuss

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post

I didn't appreciate how good this kid was until tonight

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                                The team appears a little flat right now. Perhaps 3 games in 6 days is wearing on them.

And they finished the game nearly perfectly. Nevermind

LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Working...
                                X