GDT: ndsu bison vs SDSU Jackrabbits @ Frost Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: ndsu bison vs SDSU Jackrabbits @ Frost Arena

The second half of the conference is in full motion. The bison had 5 home games on the front half and 2 tough road games at Vermillion & Ft Wayne. They are moving forward with a 4-3 record in a week where they come to Brookings and host the coyotes. Recent history has the bison winning 7 of the past 11 in Frost including an early conference game last year. Current player of the week Paul Miller leads the team in scoring & assists and he is 2nd on the team in rebounds. He may be TK's assignment. They have some young players coming on to help and Jacobson is still a starter. If their big man(Eliason) is in the close game at the end, he is the 44% free throw shooter to send to the line. Jackrabbits should protect the home floor tonight. Go Jacks!!

Game is on Midco/ESPN3
    Last edited by OldHare; 02-01-2018, 11:00 AM.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: ndsu bison vs SDSU Jackrabbits @ Frost Arena

Miller is a stud for NDSU. No doubt about that. Agree with your assessment. The Jacks just need to play their game and bring some intensity and they will take care of business.

Hoping for a good crowd tonight. It's NDSU for cripes sake! Get to Frost and make some noise!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

This is not showing up on my ESPN 3 app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post

NM I found it.

LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post

I was just going to ask about this. The Espn3 link on the gojacks schedule redirects to Jackrabbits All-Access too.

Comment

Paul Miller is so gd good. It pisses me off.
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
              He reminds me of a Bison-jersey-wearing version of Brad Newitt.

Comment

I'm hoping David Jenkins Jr. turns into a Paul Miller-type player in the future (with hopefully a better supporting cast). Jenkins' shot selection and awareness isn't there yet, but I think the ability is.
                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                  I'm hoping David Jenkins Jr. turns into a Paul Miller-type player in the future (with hopefully a better supporting cast). Jenkins' shot selection and awareness isn't there yet, but I think the ability is.
                  I think you live with DJJ taking those quick shots. Yeah, they drive you nuts, but shooters shoot. He'll break out of the slump eventually.

Comment

I think you live with DJJ taking those quick shots. Yeah, they drive you nuts, but shooters shoot. He'll break out of the slump eventually.
                    I agree for the most part. He has to have the green light to be effective, but needs to try to be in rhythm more-so than whether the shot is contested or not.

Right now Jenkins is pressing and just looking to score rather than his opportunity to score (if that makes sense).
                    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

I'd like to get Flatten and Telly more shots in the 2nd half.

Comment

Yeah. I can't see Daum missing 10 shots in the second half. Nor can I see the Bison outscoring us.
                        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Good half for the most part. Thought that Daum and DJJ forced a few too many questionable shots. If they make the extra pass we have a double digit lead going into the second
                          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                            Good half for the most part. Thought that Daum and DJJ forced a few too many questionable shots. If they make the extra pass we have a double digit lead going into the second
                            King also had a couple possessions where he just went straight to the hole when the defense was set and didn't get anything out of it. Ugly. But overall, you have to like how we played.

Comment

It’s too bad the last few minutes went south just as we were pulling away. NDSU was really losing it with those consecutive turnovers and double digit deficit but they finished with momentum.

Either Telly or Jenkins is going to have to get something going offensively in the second half or we might be in trouble. Daum has carried way too much of the load so far. They are moving the ball well tonight though.

Looks like a very nice crowd. Quiet though. They could be helpful.

Comment

Working...
                              X