Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: SDSU at USD

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    Cool. Go give him a big hug when he comes to Brookings.
    Since you know it all tell them both how they should promote their programs?

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
      Since you know it all tell them both how they should promote their programs?
      I dont know it all. I dont like coaches running around like they won a national championship when all they won was ONE game. And really, its that they beat us. We are getting all the publicity and he wants it. Mooney wants it because Daum is getting it all. Its one game.

Comment

When I was a student, we went to games because it was great basketball. Millennials apparently want some kind of inspirational experience? Don’t ask me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

I dont know it all. I dont like coaches running around like they won a national championship when all they won was ONE game. And really, its that they beat us. We are getting all the publicity and he wants it. Mooney wants it because Daum is getting it all. Its one game.
          I think they deserve to celebrate. When our guys shoot less than 50 percent we don’t win. Our defense was not good, theirs was very good. They handed us our arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            I think they deserve to celebrate. When our guys shoot less than 50 percent we don’t win. Our defense was not good, theirs was very good. They handed us our arse.
            Sure but coaches dont act like that. Well, good coaches dont.

Comment

Maybe we just need to wear ndsu uniforms. Then 4000 fans would leave since they only showed up to play us. Also use would struggle since ndsu is in their heads.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Jenkins needs to sit. Far too many tough tough shots and forced drives early in the shot clock. He has all of the talent in the world but needs to know his role on THIS team. He very well may get his chance to be the focal point of an SDSU team but this year isn’t it. Theres a time and place for an off balance shot and Jenkins needs to show he knows when that is. The coaching staff needs to show they can control this situation for this team to reach its full potential.

Comment

Originally posted by tbjack View Post
                  Jenkins needs to sit. Far too many tough tough shots and forced drives early in the shot clock. He has all of the talent in the world but needs to know his role on THIS team. He very well may get his chance to be the focal point of an SDSU team but this year isn’t it. Theres a time and place for an off balance shot and Jenkins needs to show he knows when that is. The coaching staff needs to show they can control this situation for this team to reach its full potential.
                  Jenkins need to sit??????

Comment

Death, taxes, sdsu bball struggles in verm.
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Exactly. I don't have a problem if players want to high five the student section after a win. But if the coaches need to celebrate winning a regular season game in the middle of the season, go do it in the locker-room.

Comment

He was just named Summit League Player of the Week and you want him to sit?

Comment

Have you ever been to a SDSU wrestling match?

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                            Have you ever been to a SDSU wrestling match?
                            Totally different sport, atmosphere. Ive been to high school wrestling. Its not the same sport. I cant believe youre even bringing up a wrestling coach and a basketball coach that they are the same......

Comment

You need to sit. Jenkins was trying to create offense when we were completely stagnant. We had an off game, USD has a good defense, their offense shot the lights out in the second half. Move on, don't throw our 2nd best offensive threat out with one poor showing by the team.

Comment

Originally posted by NebraskaJack View Post
                                Can't be butt hurt about the loss.....if it was TJ we would be all over his enthusiasm, stoking the fires, building the base, blah blah blah.....I think it's great. Our conference needs more enthusiastic coaches so we can quit playing in gyms under a 1000 people.
                                I disagree. I would think less of TJ if he did that after a regular season game. I don't mind Smith, I'm all for animated coaches, but it's called class. You win with it, you lose with it. There are times and places to show emotions like he did. A regular season summit league game isn't one of them. Smith made an ass of himself after the game imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X