GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs WIU Leathernecks in Macomb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs WIU Leathernecks in Macomb

Whats with the ESPN mike? and ESPN3 is a no show.

Comment

Daum is, so far, the only Jackrabbit starter to not score at least 10 points. Really impressive for this team to be winning like this without Daum having a good game.

(And just as I finish writing this, Daum hits a 3 to have a double-double.)
      Rollin' in my 5.0
      With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
      Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Wow... The guys are really having fun out there. Awesome to see. Great to see Daum having fun too even though he doesn't have a high scoring total himself. The offense is literally clicking on all cylinders.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
          Wow... The guys are really having fun out there. Awesome to see. Great to see Daum having fun too even though he doesn't have a high scoring total himself. The offense is literally clicking on all cylinders.
          Yes a very good night for the Jacks offensively

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
            Daum is, so far, the only Jackrabbit starter to not score at least 10 points. Really impressive for this team to be winning like this without Daum having a good game.

(And just as I finish writing this, Daum hits a 3 to have a double-double.)
            Glad to see that Mike seems to be done for the day - that big kid from Western always looks to me like he's one play from losing it. Let Ian bang with him.

Comment

Net score for the day : SDSU 182 - WIU 118. Pretty good day for the Rabbits !

Comment

Three road conference games down and 4 to go. Winning a home should work.

Comment

The longer I watched the game I began to enjoy the student announcers. They may not be perfect but after all aren't these supposed to be institutions of higher learning? I bet this is great experience for them and they seem to have fun with it. I wish we had the same!

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                    The longer I watched the game I began to enjoy the student announcers. They may not be perfect but after all aren't these supposed to be institutions of higher learning? I bet this is great experience for them and they seem to have fun with it. I wish we had the same!
                    I agree with this sentiment.
                    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                      They mentioned our Lamb Bonanza. Who knows one of these guys could be doing NBA or NFL some day. They did a good job.

Comment

Right - pretty good for an all-around student production. Neat opportunity.

How about Theisen tonight? 13 points, 9 rebounds and 3 assists. Key had some nice assists and defended well - another solid game. Then there was Jenkins, who was more than happy to step up and lead the scoring charge.

This team is so much more balanced than last year. A month ago I was hoping they’d get 4 road wins. I’m not too worried about that anymore. The toughest one is next.

Comment

Matt Zimmer
                          .@GoJacksMBB entered tonight's game ranked 5th in Division I in 3-point percentage and 11th in scoring. Then they scored 98 points and went 14-for-28 from 3.

This team is nuts offensively. I know some of you are stuck in the 90s and hate the 3 point shot, but it's here to stay and we do it better than almost anyone.
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Very impressive road win. Great job, Jackrabbits! You're driving the train.
                            This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                              Matt Zimmer
                              .@GoJacksMBB entered tonight's game ranked 5th in Division I in 3-point percentage and 11th in scoring. Then they scored 98 points and went 14-for-28 from 3.

This team is nuts offensively. I know some of you are stuck in the 90s and hate the 3 point shot, but it's here to stay and we do it better than almost anyone.
                              If anyone had suggested before the season began that the Jacks could score 98 points when Daum and Telly only combined for 23, I would have suggested they seek counseling.

Comment

This team is clicking and fun to watch. Probably the mos fun team I have watched since being sdsu fan. Since conference play their D seems better too. Not sure he stats on it but they are playing a high level for sure. But when you plan summit teams it sure makes you look better too. Next game will be huge.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X