Sh**hole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sh**hole

The news over the last week has been pretty disturbing and I'm not at all looking to debate it from a national politics perspective.

However, the use of the word has always brought up one thing in my mind for decades. VERMILLION!

Call me racist. I don't like red clad people!

SUPERBUNNY

p.s. added the clad for PC purposes
    Last edited by SUPERBUNNY; 01-17-2018, 12:01 AM.
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Re: Sh**hole

Vermillion = Dakotadome = Oversized Dog Kennel = Sh**hole

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
        The news over the last week has been pretty disturbing and I'm not at all looking to debate it from a national politics perspective.

However, the use of the word has always brought up one thing in my mind for decades. VERMILLION!

Call me racist. I don't like red people!

SUPERBUNNY
        red clad people?.....j/k (I know what you meant)

Comment

went by south dakota's largest septic tank before christmas, first thought that place needed a power wash, looked old and dirty.

Comment

Come on, you guys are being kind of hard on the Dome. In case North Korea or some other country starts firing missiles toward the United States, it might make a decent bomb shelter for livestock. You also could pull off the football turf and turn it into a pretty good roller skating rink. There are bound to be other practical uses for it, too.
            This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
              Come on, you guys are being kind of hard on the Dome. In case North Korea or some other country starts firing missiles toward the United States, it might make a decent bomb shelter for livestock. You also could pull off the football turf and turn it into a pretty good roller skating rink. There are bound to be other practical uses for it, too.
              Grain storage?

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                Grain storage?
                Not enough air flow. Unless you count the air that was sucked out of the facility on the day the Jacks left with a win a couple of months ago.
                Last edited by bigticket1; 01-17-2018, 10:04 PM.

Comment

At least for basketball they built a brand new, spiffy sh***er down there. Still probably has that smell.

SUPERBUNNY
                  MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X