GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs DWU Tigers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs DWU Tigers

Both teams just running down and jacking up a quick shot now......67-58 Jacks

Comment

I think we got more of a game than we wanted from DWU.Final score 76-63

Comment

Brad P quipped before or early in game that we may get a better game out of DWU than from IPFW. I wouldn't be surprised to see that prediction come true. 76-63 SDSU escapes.

Comment

They’re probably better than FW. DWU did play some very solid defense for much of the game. You could tell they were well coached and very highly motivated but (as most lower division teams do) they ran out of gas when the Jacks picked up their effort. SDSU appeared to be doing just enough to get by for all but the third and a little of the end of the fourth quarters. I’m not at all surprised considering the timing of this game. There are two huge games on the horizon and a tough road trip that just ended. I hope they are ready by Saturday.

Comment

After listening to Ellie's post game comments, I feel a lot more confident they'll be ready for W. Ill, so mature and even-keeled, her and the whole team, Aj's mentioned this many times too. This is the perfect game to prepare for the Leathernecks, they will play as hard or harder than the Tigers did tonight. Western Ill has a bad home loss to make up for, the only way to do that is to win on the road on one of the contenders home floor, they'll try their hardest to do just that.
            Last edited by jackdaniel; 01-17-2018, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
              Brad P quipped before or early in game that we may get a better game out of DWU than from IPFW. I wouldn't be surprised to see that prediction come true. 76-63 SDSU escapes.
              Scotty Kwas was on the call tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                Classic NAIA game here. why do we even need to play this one? Yuck.
                Thanks to IUPUI’s late departure.
                Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Working...
                X