X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bracketology

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    Maybe god does hate USD?

Well, not a vote of confidence for the Summit League.
    Could that also be a result of too many conference regular season champs who fell in conference tournaments? Or the Penn St and Nebraska types that were shunned on the final 64?
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Ridiculously early 2019 Bracketology is out -- USD as a 13 seed in Salt Lake. Whatever!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Crashola View Post
        Ridiculously early 2019 Bracketology is out -- USD as a 13 seed in Salt Lake. Whatever!?!?!
        If Mooney stays, who knows what could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by mnjackrbt View Post
          Sounds like that may not happen, via his twitter he has been granted his release and will be exploring grad transfer options while also not ruling out a return to USD.
          Not that Joe Lunardi is the expert but if Daum comes back, we have 4 starters back. How could you pencil usd in to begin with. If Mooney leaves, no way they would be favored to win the Summit League. Of course, the south people think we are always picked to win it by a bias media and apparently a bias God.

Comment

Housekeeping: I have moved the posts that focus on what USD's Matt Mooney may or may not for next season, to the thread addressing the topic of Summit League BB transfers.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
              Not that Joe Lunardi is the expert but if Daum comes back, we have 4 starters back. How could you pencil usd in to begin with. If Mooney leaves, no way they would be favored to win the Summit League. Of course, the south people think we are always picked to win it by a bias media and apparently a bias God.
              Because the "experts" don't know the difference between South Dakota State and South Dakota. It's like San Diego State and South Dakota State; they don't really care since we're not a P5 team.
              Rollin' in my 5.0
              With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
              Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Let's get this thread fired back up since it's almost mid-Jan. Summit League tourney is less than 2 months away. Just the thought of that makes my liver sweat. Ran across this today:

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...e-giant-killer

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                  Let's get this thread fired back up since it's almost mid-Jan. Summit League tourney is less than 2 months away. Just the thought of that makes my liver sweat. Ran across this today:

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...e-giant-killer
                  We got our tickets in the mail. Best part is my 7 year old doesn't have school either Monday or both Monday and Tuesday so will be T basically the whole thing. The bad part is its mid terms for my masters program and a lot of stuff due that week. I will watch basketball all day and cram school all night. I am looking forward to it. Womens side should be great with sdsu and usd and maybe Denver but sdsu men will have a big advantage. Ipfw better hope for. 2 seed to avoid the 3 days of playing. When you have. Guy like konchar you never know.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I see on the Summit League site the returned tickets from some schools are now for sale on lower level.
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                      I see on the Summit League site the returned tickets from some schools are now for sale on lower level.
                      For those who have been....how are the seats in the corners and behind the buckets? Would we be better off going upper deck?

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                        For those who have been....how are the seats in the corners and behind the buckets? Would we be better off going upper deck?
                        Heard complaints about sight lines. The 200 level should be good. I saw some of those on the chart. Those are still lower level. The upper deck is fun, but I went up once and I am not too good at getting used to looking down for height.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                          Heard complaints about sight lines. The 200 level should be good. I saw some of those on the chart. Those are still lower level. The upper deck is fun, but I went up once and I am not too good at getting used to looking down for height.
                          The 200 level is lower bowl? I guess that means maybe the upper bowl isn't open?

Comment

The 200 level is lower bowl? I guess that means maybe the upper bowl isn't open?
                            I pulled up the seats on Premier Center map and 200 is upper. I thought it was the tweener seating. Wrong

Comment

As you go around the corners and get behind the baskets, you start to get preeetty far away from the hoop. As for me, I would go upper deck vs corner or behind a hoop. As Oldhare mentioned though....it's quite the height and angle from up top, so if you don't like heights, maybe lower level corner or behind would be better.
                              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                                As you go around the corners and get behind the baskets, you start to get preeetty far away from the hoop. As for me, I would go upper deck vs corner or behind a hoop. As Oldhare mentioned though....it's quite the height and angle from up top, so if you don't like heights, maybe lower level corner or behind would be better.
                                Thanks. Or if anyone has a couple lower bowl for sale PM me.

I'm either doing the SLT or going to the NCAA tourney (assuming the men qualify). I'm conflicted on which one would be better.

Comment

Working...
                                X