Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bracketology

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    Ha, did you see the play where they gave it to their 7' guy who lobbed it to their 7'1" guy for a dunk? Nobody can guard that.
    They look like world beaters tonight ! Maybe we could quintuple team Ayton and play the rest of them straight up or won't they let us play with 9 players at once?

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
      They look like world beaters tonight ! Maybe we could quintuple team Ayton and play the rest of them straight up or won't they let us play with 9 players at once?
      Ha, hopefully with this performance they'll end up on the 2 or 3 line and we wouldn't have to worry about them until after we get a couple wins.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
        Ha, hopefully with this performance they'll end up on the 2 or 3 line and we wouldn't have to worry about them until after we get a couple wins.
        I will take that. By that time they might be tired or have broken wrists from all the dunks.

Comment

No longer need to worry about Arizona...they'll move up. I don't want anything to do with West Virginia though.
          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
            The 4 and 5 seeds (opponents to 12 and 13 seeds) are probably going to come from this list:

Arizona
            Auburn
            Clemson
            Florida
            Gonzaga
            Kentucky
            Michigan
            Ohio State
            Texas Tech
            West Virginia
            Wichita State

Pick your poison. All of them will be tough. I'm sure we match up with some better than others, but I think this year's SDSU team has the best chance to notch an NCAA win of any of the five Jackrabbit teams to appear in the tournament so far.

Personally, I think the 15-16 Marshall/Parks/Btitle team was our best team of the five. Senior heavy, and played great D. But this year's team may be better, and we'll see next week if they become the first team to get a tournament win. I hope so!

Comment

Took a peek a Lundardi's Bracketology, and what I saw was kind of funny. Jacks are a 13 seed playing Wichita St and the winner of that game plays Gonzaga or 12 seed (ready for this) San Diego St. How funny would it be for the two SDSU schools to play each other? (I want them to play a non-conference game, but I don't think San Diego St will go for it.)
              Rollin' in my 5.0
              With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
              Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                Took a peek a Lundardi's Bracketology, and what I saw was kind of funny. Jacks are a 13 seed playing Wichita St and the winner of that game plays Gonzaga or 12 seed (ready for this) San Diego St. How funny would it be for the two SDSU schools to play each other? (I want them to play a non-conference game, but I don't think San Diego St will go for it.)
                SDSU actually did play SDSU back in the darkest Days Of Nagy. SDSU got blown out by SDSU.

Rematch is warranted.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                  Let usd play in a "who gives a sh*t" tourney. They certainly wouldnt be cheering for us to get in the NIT and win a couple games. In fact im guessing they wont be cheering for us to win a tourney game because they want to win one before we do.
                  I could not care less how USD feels about us. You should try it, makes life way easier.

Fact is, if we want the Summit to get more respect teams have to win. That includes USD and NDSU. The only times I root for a conference team to lose is when they play SDSU.
                  -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                    I could not care less how USD feels about us. You should try it, makes life way easier.

Fact is, if we want the Summit to get more respect teams have to win. That includes USD and NDSU. The only times I root for a conference team to lose is when they play SDSU.
                    I will cheer for every Summit team but one in the postseason. But you can cheer for who you want.

Comment

• Re: Bracketology

Harvard or Penn?

Comment

I agree with SoDakJack. I make a big distinction between USD generally and some of the worst fan behavior in the Summit League exhibited by a few of their fans. USD doing well, as long as we beat them, makes the Jacks look just that much better.

Anyway, I think a rematch against Wichita would be very interesting.

Comment

Agree 100%!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                            I would take Wichita State on a neutral court any day. We put a scare into them at their place and they needed some home cooking to escape with a W. And the minute a March Madness crowd starts smelling a big upset, it is no longer a neutral court.

Comment

Jerry Palm, CBS, has the Jacks #12 playing Ohio State in San Diego. Ohio State didn’t finish their season very well and the are definitely beatable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Here is my guess for Selection Sunday: Jacks get a 12 seed vs Florida in Boise. Nothing to back it, just my guess.
                                Rollin' in my 5.0
                                With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                                Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Working...
                                X