• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bracketology

https://athlonsports.com/college-bas...LjhV0FpUy65MS4

South Dakota State (24-7)

Conference: Summit
    Conference Tournament: Denny Sanford Premier Center, Sioux Falls, South Dakota, March 9-12
    Non-Conference Results of Note: L at Memphis 88-80, L at Nevada 72-68
    Leading Scorer: Mike Daum (25.6 ppg), David Jenkins (19.4 ppg)
    Reasons for Worry: Much like Campbell's Chris Clemons, Mike Daum is a game-changer. The problem is that this team is a 15- or 16-seed in a lot of bracketology, but UMBC last year proved that didn't matter. Daum's size is going to be a problem plus he's got some NCAA Tournament experience himself.

Comment

I just don’t like our chances at a tourney upset this year. God I hope they pull it off though.
      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
        I just don’t like our chances at a tourney upset this year. God I hope they pull it off though.
        Maybe that is what it takes for it to happen. The past 3 years SDSU has been the go-to upset pick and that puts a bullseye on their back before the tournament even starts.

Although the idea of SDSU playing Texas Tech and pulling the upset is so joy-inducing. Can you imagine Mooney losing to Daum again?
        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
            Oh I said it and I mean it. Way too many close games in the Summit vs BAD teams. I don’t like it, but that’s how I feel.

Comment

I don't like that Michigan matchup. They were sooo good early in the season.

Of course, they have dropped off some. But they were lethal earlier this year.

Let's face it, 14 or 15... it's a big upset. We'll have a tough match up no matter who it is.

Comment

Oh I said it and I mean it. Way too many close games in the Summit vs BAD teams. I don’t like it, but that’s how I feel.
                I guess I hate to say it but I agree with Thumper, Who by the way isn't a big enough fan to make every SDSU SLT game.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                  I guess I hate to say it but I agree with Thumper, Who by the way isn't a big enough fan to make every SDSU SLT game.
                  I'm guessing he'll definitely be there for NDSU's game being a Fargo resident and all.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                    Oof. You’re not wrong I guess. I won’t be there. 🤷*♂️
                    I'm guessing he'll definitely be there for NDSU's game being a Fargo resident and all.
                    That’s a low, low blow.

Comment

That’s a low, low blow.

Buck the Fison. Actually, I hope they win their first game and NDSU fans get some hope that they can beat us because of how they played us in Fargo, then we go and absolutely crush them.

Comment

Buck the Fison. Actually, I hope they win their first game and NDSU fans get some hope that they can beat us because of how they played us in Fargo, then we go and absolutely crush them.
                        I’m pretty tired of the “we have the most talent in the Summit” garbage they’re spewing, so I hope we go out and beat them by 40.

Comment

I’m pretty tired of the “we have the most talent in the Summit” garbage they’re spewing, so I hope we go out and beat them by 40.
                          Didn’t age well.
                          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                            Didn’t age well.
                            Yeah, I’m the only one here who said anything like that

Comment

Yeah, I’m the only one here who said anything like that
                              O come on I thought you could handle taking some crap. Apparently not.
                              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                                O come on I thought you could handle taking some crap. Apparently not.
                                My bad. Too many brews after that game. I’m normally a better sport.

Comment

Working...
                                X