Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GDT: Jackrabbits @ Golden Eagles

Default Re: GDT: Jackrabbits @ Golden Eagles

started watching the game on the free feed but turned it off. so frustrating when the Jacks started their offense the tv decided to show the replay of the oru made basket and then missed the Jacks play.
    "Everyone wants a little happiness, nobody wants pain. But to get a rainbow, you need a little rain." Kodi

Quote Originally Posted by SturgisJeff View Post
    started watching the game on the free feed but turned it off. so frustrating when the Jacks started their offense the tv decided to show the replay of the oru made basket and then missed the Jacks play.
    Very frustrating. Who ever thought that was a good idea- yikes.

Super annoying - they did it after nearly every single ORU field goal, same as every year. To be fair, Iím sure we were just getting the scoreboard video feed. People in the arena would hardly notice (should there have actually been any there).

Quote Originally Posted by SDSU16 View Post
    Not Scotty. It was Brad Peterson with the call.
    yep, not sure why i had scotty on the brain. sorry about that. good win. was rather concerned if they could pull off this road game.

This is a very good win. ORU is a very good team and they're probably good enough to upset a contender for the Summit regular season crown who still have to play them at their place ,so that would probably help us if it indeed worked out that way. Trying to upset us was only their first chance to upset someone, they'll get better,they might be a contender themselves and we'll have the head to head advantage on them too.I'm pretty sure that the Yotes feel the same way about defeating W. Ill at their place.The Summit league race already has it's twists and turns going on it seems, lots of games yet to play, but each one should not be considered "insignificant" ,they are all important in the long run.
    Last edited by jackdaniel; 01-14-2018 at 03:04 PM. Reason: wrong wording fixed
    "striving to make SDSUFans.com a better place"..... aka "Homer Rabbit"

"AiNt NO fuN wHeN the Rabbit gOt tHe GuN "

ď I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meantĒ
    Alan Greenspan

Looks like the womenís side is starting to take shape and come into a bit of focus. It really appears that us, USD, and WIU are at the top and will be battling for the #1 seed. ORU looks to be just a bit back looking like a quality #4 team who will probably snatch a game from one of the top 3 sometime this year. Interestingly Denver appears to probably be the most improved team and looks to be a clear bit behind ORU but also well ahead of the bottom group. IPFW, NDSU, and Omaha are battling for best of the worst and donít really look good enough to beat anyone but each other.