USD's Streveler: Good article in Yankton P&D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USD's Streveler: Good article in Yankton P&D

Good article about USD QB Chris Streveler from Yankton P&D Sports Editor Jeremy Hoeck:

https://www.yankton.net/sports/artic...3048eecd3.html

Streveler did a good job. You may not like the 'Yotes but this guy played a part in showing the MVFC is the best FCS conference in the land.

Re: USD's Streveler: Good article in Yankton P&D

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    Good article about USD QB Chris Streveler from Yankton P&D Sports Editor Jeremy Hoeck:

https://www.yankton.net/sports/artic...3048eecd3.html

Streveler did a good job. You may not like the 'Yotes but this guy played a part in showing the MVFC is the best FCS conference in the land.
    Yes a very good article. In general, people in Chicago have no concept whatsoever about the Dakotas, so his initial take on Vermillion was no surprise. To Chicago folks a trip to Iowa City is way out west. Steveler was a very good find for USD.

Comment

That was a good article. Pro QB though? That throwing motion was god awful. I wish him the best of luck. Finishing his second masters degree is impressive as hell.
      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
        That was a good article. Pro QB though? That throwing motion was god awful. I wish him the best of luck. Finishing his second masters degree is impressive as hell.
        I think he’d make a decent CFL qb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
          I think he’d make a decent CFL qb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Hes like a poor mans Tebow. But I mean that as a compliment. he passed surprisingly well his Sr year, but doing that at the NFL is a whole different animal.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
          X