JMU vs NDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMU vs NDSU

Game day for the FCS bragging rights. Bragging will not be a tough concept for either of these programs. It will provide ammo for the year to come of trash talking and ball spiking behavior. Pick your poison...I expect the Bison to start filling the second hand with rings. It should be an entertaining game at 11am on ESPN2. Enjoy
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: JMU vs NDSU

Pregame show is on ESPNU.

Comment

JMU receivers have dropped at least 4 catches that were right in their hands.

7-3 Bison late in 1st quarter. JMU also had costly roughing penalty that lead to bison score.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
        JMU receivers have dropped at least 4 catches that were right in their hands.

7-3 Bison late in 1st quarter. JMU also had costly roughing penalty that lead to bison score.
        It is the same offense that couldn't pull away when we turned the ball over 5 times in the first quarter. NDSU should throttle them if they can get a lead. The passing game for JMU is sub-par
        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Had to run to the store...didn't realize how good of a season the Fighting Hawks had...
          20180106_121123.jpg
          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

JMU may have trouble keeping the Bison under 21 points today. That is one stat the Dukes have been very reliant for victory. 17-3 at halftime would have force Coach Houston to make some bigger adjustments than normal. 17-6 still is a larger hill than they are accustomed.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

A little fake punt trickeration by the Dukes.

Comment

Congrats to the Bison on the title...I think JMU just dropped another pass.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                  JMU may have trouble keeping the Bison under 21 points today. That is one stat the Dukes have been very reliant for victory. 17-3 at halftime would have force Coach Houston to make some bigger adjustments than normal. 17-6 still is a larger hill than they are accustomed.
                  By the final being 17-13, JMU did hold them under 21, but they just did not convert when they needed too. Another year and congratulations to the Bison. SDSU beating them 2 out of 3 makes for a rough game next fall.

Comment

It'll be 5 more years till we get the other side of the bracket. the road to the NC will go Thru Fargo for us for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                      It'll be 5 more years till we get the other side of the bracket. the road to the NC will go Thru Fargo for us for the foreseeable future.
                      So your saying we will never be seeded higher than them?

Comment

Hmm didn't think bout that. I'll get back to you. I guess I should be more optimistic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Hmm didn't think bout that. I'll get back to you. I guess I should be more optimistic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
                          I would have never expected 10+ turnovers by one team in a semifinal game either.

Comment

Its not an impossible journey.

Comment

Working...
                            X