X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits @ Mavs in Baxter Arena

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    And an assist!
    He was just slow rotating out to his man and gave up a three.

Comment

Telly!

Jacks up 15 at the break

Comment

Another good half coming and Jackrabbits go 2-0 on road to start Summit.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
          Yeah it’s good quality too. Announcers are complaining about the refs about as much as bisinville.....and a few people here.
          I think announcers are good. Very complimentary of Jacks.

Comment

You couldn't design a much better half for a road game. Awesome offense, pretty good defense.

Putting up 50 with Daum and Jenkins on the bench is damn impressive. So much firepower. I loved it when the announcer (while watching the Jacks build a 15 point lead with another 3) said "this is going to be a long night".

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
              I think announcers are good. Very complimentary of Jacks.
              I agree. They are solid. Little more ref complaining than I like but I’ll take them over our women’s announcers.

Comment

Two big 3's for Telly in the final minute after Omaha had cut the lead to single digits.

Comment

Jenkins Jr is now point
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Good thing the Jacks are shooting well because they certainly aren't stopping Omaha.

Comment

Mavs have no answer for our offense! Can't stop Daum or Telly when they post and zero perimeter defense. To top it off Jenkins is putting on a show in transition and when he gets a defender on an island on the wing. He's got a nice head fake/hesitation move when in that 1v1 position that is pretty to watch and funny to see the defenders reaction! As for defense and rebounding, we are crushing it there as well, quite possibly the most complete game the boys have played this year!

Comment

Can we get 110 tonight? I don't blame them for relaxing a bit on D. It's too easy on the other end.

On a less positive note... watch Key on the bench. Clearly not having a wonderful time. Barely claps when everyone else gets up after a big play.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                          Can we get 110 tonight? I don't blame them for relaxing a bit on D. It's too easy on the other end.

On a less positive note... watch Key on the bench. Clearly not having a wonderful time. Barely claps when everyone else gets up after a big play.
                          I noticed pretty much the same thing in Fargo. If thats his attitude, let him sit all year. We dont need **** like that.

Comment

Key is turned.

Comment

Two road wins. Can't start the season better than that. Way to go, Jacks!
                              This space for lease.

Comment

ORU game Thursday will be for 1rst place in Summit. Solid game in Omaha.

Comment

Working...
                                X