Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: 2018 Schedule Complete

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    2,578

    Default 2018 Schedule Complete

    The Jacks have added a home game against Arkansas Pine Bluff of the SWAC to complete the schedule for 2018. While the press release states this is the first time the Jacks will play a game against a SWAC opponent, many will remember our first FCS win was against Southern, another member of the SWAC, in 2004.

    http://www.gojacks.com/news/2018/1/3...all-slate.aspx

    2018 SDSU FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
    Sept. 1 – at Iowa State
    Sept. 8 – MONTANA STATE [Dairy Drive]
    Sept. 15 – ARKANSAS-PINE BLUFF [Beef Bowl]
    Sept. 29 – *at North Dakota State
    Oct. 6 – *INDIANA STATE
    Oct. 13 – *YOUNGSTOWN STATE [Hobo Day]
    Oct. 20 – *at Northern Iowa
    Oct. 27 – *at Illinois State
    Nov. 3 – *MISSOURI STATE
    Nov. 10 – *at Southern Illinois
    Nov. 17 – *SOUTH DAKOTA [Showdown Series]

    * Missouri Valley Football Conference game
    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Brookings, SD
    Posts
    5,177

    Default Re: 2018 Schedule Complete

    Quote Originally Posted by KUlawJack View Post
    The Jacks have added a home game against Arkansas Pine Bluff of the SWAC to complete the schedule for 2018. While the press release states this is the first time the Jacks will play a game against a SWAC opponent, many will remember our first FCS win was against Southern, another member of the SWAC, in 2004.

    http://www.gojacks.com/news/2018/1/3...all-slate.aspx

    2018 SDSU FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
    Sept. 1 – at Iowa State
    Sept. 8 – MONTANA STATE [Dairy Drive]
    Sept. 15 – ARKANSAS-PINE BLUFF [Beef Bowl]
    Sept. 29 – *at North Dakota State
    Oct. 6 – *INDIANA STATE
    Oct. 13 – *YOUNGSTOWN STATE [Hobo Day]
    Oct. 20 – *at Northern Iowa
    Oct. 27 – *at Illinois State
    Nov. 3 – *MISSOURI STATE
    Nov. 10 – *at Southern Illinois
    Nov. 17 – *SOUTH DAKOTA [Showdown Series]

    * Missouri Valley Football Conference game
    This looks like a great schedule to me. Regional FBS game, home game against a Big Sky team, 6 total home games.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFan96 View Post
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,902

    Default Re: 2018 Schedule Complete

    Quote Originally Posted by KUlawJack View Post
    The Jacks have added a home game against Arkansas Pine Bluff of the SWAC to complete the schedule for 2018. While the press release states this is the first time the Jacks will play a game against a SWAC opponent, many will remember our first FCS win was against Southern, another member of the SWAC, in 2004.

    http://www.gojacks.com/news/2018/1/3...all-slate.aspx

    2018 SDSU FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
    Sept. 1 – at Iowa State
    Sept. 8 – MONTANA STATE [Dairy Drive]
    Sept. 15 – ARKANSAS-PINE BLUFF [Beef Bowl]
    Sept. 29 – *at North Dakota State
    Oct. 6 – *INDIANA STATE
    Oct. 13 – *YOUNGSTOWN STATE [Hobo Day]
    Oct. 20 – *at Northern Iowa
    Oct. 27 – *at Illinois State
    Nov. 3 – *MISSOURI STATE
    Nov. 10 – *at Southern Illinois
    Nov. 17 – *SOUTH DAKOTA [Showdown Series]

    * Missouri Valley Football Conference game
    Press release states this is the first time we've hosted a SWAC team in Brookings, which is true...maybe it was corrected from what was originally included?
    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    brookings, sd
    Posts
    4,387

    Default Re: 2018 Schedule Complete

    Quote Originally Posted by KUlawJack View Post

    Oct. 13 – *YOUNGSTOWN STATE [Hobo Day]

    You're in pretty good shape, for the shape you're in. - Dr. Suess.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Huron, South Dakota
    Posts
    2,638

    Default Re: 2018 Schedule Complete

    Great schedule. An undefeated home stand will be a must.
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    brookings, sd
    Posts
    4,387

    Default Re: 2018 Schedule Complete

    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    *edit* - Hmm..I thought I remembered YSU giving us nightmares on Hobo Day, but we beat them on Hobo Day in 2016, and only lost by 3 in 2014....oh well.
    You're in pretty good shape, for the shape you're in. - Dr. Suess.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Brookings
    Posts
    633

    Default Re: 2018 Schedule Complete

    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    *edit* - Hmm..I thought I remembered YSU giving us nightmares on Hobo Day, but we beat them on Hobo Day in 2016, and only lost by 3 in 2014....oh well.

    It's Hobo Day. We're always scared to lose this game.
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    1,396

    Default Re: 2018 Schedule Complete

    Total garbage that the Marker Game starts the season IMO. Swap that with the dumpster to the south and I’d be happy, but that’s a conference issue not our AD.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    2,578

    Default Re: 2018 Schedule Complete

    Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
    Press release states this is the first time we've hosted a SWAC team in Brookings, which is true...maybe it was corrected from what was originally included?
    It was corrected from the original.
    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Auburn, NE
    Posts
    894

    Default Re: 2018 Schedule Complete

    Well, if everything goes right, I would make it to the OOC home games and the USD games next year. Hate that the Dakota Marker is right after the bye week with our recent history of post bye week let downs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •