Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Conference Season 2018

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    1766 was the "attendance" at the game last night. Thats lower than a couple of the games earlier in the season when the attendance was reported over 2000 and it looked more like 500.
    Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
    Our own basketball attendence for the quality teams we have is nothing to rave about. Students return this weekend.
    I can't help but wonder what the attendance would be if these games occurred in Sioux Falls. I know it's only an hour away but an hour in January when it's minus 800 outside makes people less than likely to show up salty opponent or not. But would Sioux Falls be enough? It seems that there's more and more apathy towards sporting events these days as everybody seems to have more and more to do and more and more hectic lives. But people show up for the big events. For the record that wasn't intended to be necessarily a poke at USD or their fans as like I said we have the same problem and for football playoffs week 2 NFL Caliber players we can't fill our own facilities.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
      I can't help but wonder what the attendance would be if these games occurred in Sioux Falls. I know it's only an hour away but an hour in January when it's minus 800 outside makes people less than likely to show up salty opponent or not. But would Sioux Falls be enough? It seems that there's more and more apathy towards sporting events these days as everybody seems to have more and more to do and more and more hectic lives. But people show up for the big events. For the record that wasn't intended to be necessarily a poke at USD or their fans as like I said we have the same problem and for football playoffs week 2 NFL Caliber players we can't fill our own facilities.

I guess based upon the attendance in Fargo we're looking at realistically maybe double if not quite they only had 3182 in attendance last night.

Last edited by slosho; 01-04-2018, 09:31 AM.

Comment

The cameras shoot over the top of the suite/club area where a lot of the USD faithful sit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

A few tidbits for the week.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-EoCJwZkVA
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Looks like the old sage, Nideros was the first to correctly call 13-1 followed by jacksstudent. The rest of us hemed and hawed or were not as upbeat as the Jacks blew past 10-4, 11-3 and 12-2! On to The Falls! Go Jacks!!

Comment

Originally posted by jacksstudent View Post
              13-1.....only one team that can beat us and that's USD. I dont see any other team competing at all.
              BINGO Clairvoyance at its best. Fort Wayne an exception, they had me scared for awhile last night. A packed house would have done wonders for Konchar and crew.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                Looks like the old sage, Nideros was the first to correctly call 13-1 followed by jacksstudent. The rest of us hemed and hawed or were not as upbeat as the Jacks blew past 10-4, 11-3 and 12-2! On to The Falls! Go Jacks!!
                Are you trying to tell me that a bunch of people on a message board may not be a very good source of solid sports knowledge?
                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

IDK Maybe that would put me on thin ice! I do enjoy hanging out with them and am proud of those that represent us!
                  Go Jacks!!

Comment

Working...
                  X