First Week of 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Week of 2018

The Jackrabbits kick off year 2018 with a home dual versus Oregon State.

Friday, January 5, 2018, 7pm.

The Oregon State Beavers are 2-1. Beating George Mason and Eastern Oregon. Their only loss is to #9 Michigan.

\\\///\\\///

Jacked Up Mondays - 1/1/2018 edition

https://youtu.be/WLKw5_LiEa0

Last edited by AmberValley; 01-01-2018, 06:33 PM.

Re: First Week of 2018

If you are not watching, follow the link and watch the Jacks wrestle Utah Valley. Halfway through and Jacks are up 18-4!

Announcers are not the smartest, and the announcer for the arena is rather annoying (constantly saying stuff during the matches), but it's a free feed!

http://gouvu.com/watch/?Live=116&type=Live
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

You are right about announcers. I found it was tied 2 to 3!
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

First Week of 2018

Another quick pin for Gross and an easy win for the Jacks.

Has anyone heard why wrestling video is not included with the other sports in a Gojacks.com subscription? UVU had a free, multi-camera, two announcer feed that was far better than the ultra wide, single cam video we get from Brookings with a relatively expensive Flowrestling subscription. It seems like something that should be improved as hard as they are trying to grow the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
          You are right about announcers. I found it was tied 2 to 3!
          At the end of the first round !

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post

Has anyone heard why wrestling video is not included with the other sports in a Gojacks.com subscription? UVU had a free, multi-camera, two announcer feed that was far better than the ultra wide, single cam video we get from Brookings with a relatively expensive Flowrestling subscription. It seems like something that should be improved as hard as they are trying to grow the sport.

Flowrestling has the rights to video so we can't use that or do our own video service. It sucks, but it's what we are stuck with. My guess is they get some money from Flowrestling and get a lot more exposure for having a deal with them.
            Rollin' in my 5.0
            With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
            Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post

Flowrestling does the video and that is actually is a great way to grow SDSU wrestling
              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Versus Oregon State

125 Ronnie Rios (Oregon State) over Connor Brown (South Dakota State) (MD 15-3) 0 4
                133 Seth Gross (South Dakota State) over Devan Turner (Oregon State) (Fall 1:10) 6 0
                141 Henry Pohlmeyer (South Dakota State) over Jack Hathaway (Oregon State) (Dec 5-2) 3 0
                149 Kurt Mode (Oregon State) over Colten Carlson (South Dakota State) (Dec 10-7) 0 3
                157 Luke Zilverberg (South Dakota State) over Hunter Willits (Oregon State) (TB-1 5-4) 3 0
                165 Logan Peterson (South Dakota State) over Billy Bigelow (Oregon State) (Fall 4:54) 6 0
                174 David Kocer (South Dakota State) over Myles Terry (Oregon State) (TF 21-6 5:16) 5 0
                184 Martin Mueller (South Dakota State) over Seth Mcleod (Oregon State) (MD 16-8) 4 0
                197 Nate Rotert (South Dakota State) over Corey Griego (Oregon State) (Dec 9-4) 3 0
                285 Amar Dhesi (Oregon State) over Blake Wolters (South Dakota State) (Fall 2:43) 0 6
                Team Score: 30 13

Comment

Working...
                X