GDT: Jackrabbits vs Eagles near the beach in Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits vs Eagles near the beach in Florida

Early yet, but shooting 60% fr 3 and still getting outshot....gotta ride out the storm, they can't maintain shooting 80% from three, they slack off even a little and we can get back to single digits, we've done it before, a team starts hot and has a bad QTR, happens all the time...time will tell and there's lots of game left

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
      Thompson is “terrible” and the Jacks are “overrated”. It sounds like Bisonville in here!

The Jacks need to be about perfect to get this road win. FGCU is legit and living up to their 3pt shooting hype. They’re going to get those - it’s the offensive rebounds and layups that are the difference so far. Then there are all those SDSU fouls. Trouble.
      Ellie has been a heel all year. IDK why, but she isn't performing.

Comment

Where's our perceived height advantage.....not showing up in 2nd chance pts, rebounding,and especially pts in the paint

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
          Where's our perceived height advantage.....not showing up in 2nd chance pts, rebounding,and especially pts in the paint
          I can't watch the game, but, if they are going to tag a foul on damn near every play our bigs can't do much

Comment

Ellie usually has to guard the other team's big, so she's got a tough job. The Jacks' don't have much depth down low. That gets exposed in games like this. Ellie only played two possessions and picked up two fouls. She's barely played at all tonight. Lexi got in foul trouble quickly too.
            This space for lease.

Comment

Yep, just ask WIU who blew an 18 point lead

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                Might want to switch things up and try some zone, as the man sure as h*ll isn't working.
                They did their homework on us for sure

Comment

We bounce back....take some wind out of that sail Jacks......the Jacks showing fight

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                    What if I told you they scored 18 in the first quarter?
                    WIU led 31-16 last night at Bradley. Bradley forgot to give up and won the game.
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                      WIU led 31-16 last night at Bradley. Bradley forgot to give up and won the game.
                      Not sure why you quoted me. A guy was pissed we scored 18 points in the half. I was poking fun at him since we are now in the 2nd quarter.

Comment

Another spurt from them..we used a lot of players,more than they did, hopefully fatigue will play its part in the 4th..... got to stay close though.

Comment

That was a pretty good second quarter, considering the competition and the fact that our starting PG spent it all on the bench. It’s still the wide open layups that are a killer. Those screens are deadly.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                            Not sure why you quoted me. A guy was pissed we scored 18 points in the half. I was poking fun at him since we are now in the 2nd quarter.
                            I was referring to the game I watched last night when Bradley only scored 15 and trailed the Leathernecks by 16. It seemed to give a ray of hope for the Jackrabbits predicament. I realize that 18 is on track for 72 total. I was a bit premature as we are now 41 at half. I will go back to muttering under my breath that there are 11 turnovers.
                            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Jacks are down 49-41 at half. The Jacks have to figure out how to slow down FGC's outside game. Their speed and determination gets them a lot of open shots, and they don't seem to miss very often.
                              This space for lease.

Comment

We shoot 14-28 50% FG, 9-16 56.3 % 3 pt FG %, and 100% 4-4 from the stripe.We are doing well ,just have to get more hustle plays, chances, better rebounding positioning, rebounds are crucial when two teams have a nearly flawless game offensively

Comment

Working...
                                X